Yealink Forums
Normal and High radio button setting for send volume - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Normal and High radio button setting for send volume (/showthread.php?tid=1422)

Normal and High radio button setting for send volume - jayw654 - 03-14-2014 12:20 PM

I know have already requested to bring back the Send volume for handset, speakerphone, and headset but I thought of a better idea to make both parties happy.

Why not just create a Normal and High radio button selection setting for the handset, speakerphone, and headset. This way it can at least be somewhat adjust by end user without the risk of losing sound quality, which seem to be the reason it was all but declined previously. As was written back they were inclined to raise the volume by a small amount, which may not be enough. The radio button idea seems to be a better overall solution.

Why am I so persistent? Well as stated I'm a teleworker and you would not believe have many people have poor sounding phones. My job requires me to handle these customers regardless of how bad the CX's phone is. However, to be honest even when not using the phone for work I notice it to be a bit on the low side so even the current setting is a bit too low for send volume.

So my goal is to find a way to get the send volume raised I mean this is supposed to be work device, right? I would think being a teleworker would certainly rank high as one of the reasons for creating Yealink phones in the first place and should be a bit more accommodating for such a situation.

BTW, the normal volume is a bit low so I would say raise it a couple notches then create a high setting based off the increased normal setting. I am requesting, the send volume feature for both the T46G and the T48G.

No disrespect intended but I really do need the send volume raised in fact I need some sort of compromise to the point I'm consider Snom since it does have the setting. I don't mean any type of threat I just need the feature requested for my line of work. Please put it in my perspective would it sound very professional if I told the customer to turn there volume up or down all the time? I have to be able adjust on a per call basis. I need to make sure the send volume is loud enough so I can ensure a variety of people can hear me clearly and without effort.

Lastly, I would like the top volume for the handset earpiece volume to be increase by at least 15 percent.

RE: Normal and High radio button setting for send volume - Yealink Support - 03-17-2014 10:22 AM

Thanks to your opinion. We will take it into account.