Yealink Forums
MWI and Message screen not updating for Voice Mails - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Skype for Business/Lync (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Forum: T48G (/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: MWI and Message screen not updating for Voice Mails (/showthread.php?tid=14203)

MWI and Message screen not updating for Voice Mails - micpark - 04-24-2016 05:07 AM

We're currently evaluating the T48G (FW 35.8.0.11) while connecting to Skype for Business Online. I'm running into issues with the MWI light and the list of voicemails in the Message window not updating.

New voicemails do not turn on the MWI light, nor do they show up in the Message screen. Also, deletion of new voicemails do not turn off the MWI light. The only way I am able to get the voicemails and MWI light to update correctly is to log off my Skype for Business account and log back in.

Is there a newer firmware that provides a fix for this?

-Mike

RE: MWI and Message screen not updating for Voice Mails - DialTone301 - 04-25-2016 11:21 PM

I am seeing the same issue with Lync on premise. Where did you get the 35.8.0.11 firmware?

(04-24-2016 05:07 AM)micpark Wrote:  We're currently evaluating the T48G (FW 35.8.0.11) while connecting to Skype for Business Online. I'm running into issues with the MWI light and the list of voicemails in the Message window not updating.

New voicemails do not turn on the MWI light, nor do they show up in the Message screen. Also, deletion of new voicemails do not turn off the MWI light. The only way I am able to get the voicemails and MWI light to update correctly is to log off my Skype for Business account and log back in.

Is there a newer firmware that provides a fix for this?

-Mike

RE: MWI and Message screen not updating for Voice Mails - Karl_Yealink - 06-23-2016 11:03 AM

Please upgrade to latest firmware then test again.
Please refer to the link: http://www.yealink.com/solution_info.aspx?ProductsCateID=1248&cateid=1248&BaseInfoCateId=1328&Cate_Id=1248&parentcateid=1328