Yealink Forums
Voicemail Beep - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Voicemail Beep (/showthread.php?tid=140)

Voicemail Beep - kbriner - 12-14-2012 04:17 AM

How can I deactivate the beep that our phones do when a new voicemail has been left? I tried to set the Stutter to Zero and that did not work. We have T32G phones. Thanks

RE: Voicemail Beep - Flora_Yealink - 12-15-2012 10:34 AM

(12-14-2012 04:17 AM)kbriner Wrote:  How can I deactivate the beep that our phones do when a new voicemail has been left? I tried to set the Stutter to Zero and that did not work. We have T32G phones. Thanks

Hi
For T32 phone , the parameter to disable the voice mail tone is "Message " not "Stutter".
Please configure the Message parameter with 0 and try again .

Best Regards!

RE: Voicemail Beep - andrewm - 03-02-2013 07:02 AM

(12-15-2012 10:34 AM)Flora Wrote:  Hi
For T32 phone , the parameter to disable the voice mail tone is "Message " not "Stutter".
Please configure the Message parameter with 0 and try again .

Best Regards!
Note this is broken on T38's in 38.70.0.115

RE: Voicemail Beep - rfrantik@rfcinc.com - 03-12-2013 12:33 PM

I would agree that this method does NOT work for the T38 series phone running 38.70.0.115.

Does anyone have the correct procedure to turn off the Message Tone on the T38 phones?

RE: Voicemail Beep - Yealink Support - 03-18-2013 10:57 AM

Hello,
Our latest T3X V70 firmware already solved this problem, please download it from below link:
ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink.com/00.Firmwares/38.70.0.125.rom
ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink.com/00.Firmwares/32.70.0.125.rom

RE: Voicemail Beep - rfrantik@rfcinc.com - 03-21-2013 01:46 AM

Ok. I updated my T38's to firmware 38.70.0.125 and adjusted the Message Tone to "0"... seems like the message notification tone is now gone.

However, It seems the BLF lights are very "unstable" for the first 5 minutes or so after the phone boots up. Most often they come up blank, then a while later they all light up, then a little while later most of them dissappear, then a little while later they all come back. Total time varies, but it seems to be about 2-5 minutes before the lights are up and stable. Once they stabilize they seem to stay that way until the phone is rebooted again. I've had this phone on my desk for quite a while with a few different versions of firmware, first time I've seen this happen. Generally the BLF lights come right on. As a note, I also have an EXP39 attached to this phone. I don't know if this has anything to do with the observed issue.

RE: Voicemail Beep - Yealink Support - 04-03-2013 05:25 PM

Hello,
1. So both BLF lights on T38G and EXP39 will sometimes light on and sometimes turn off?
2. Did you try to reset to factory default?
3. Maybe you can disconnect this EXP39, then check again, so we can know whether it's related with this issue.
4. If the problem is still, could you provide trace, syslog(level 6) and config.bin file to us, so we can analyze?
Before you export the syslog, please set log level as 6, and reboot the phone, then reproduce the issue, and export the trace, syslog, config,bin to us.