Yealink Forums
No attended transfer with BLF key after firmware update - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: No attended transfer with BLF key after firmware update (/showthread.php?tid=139)

Pages: 1 2

No attended transfer with BLF key after firmware update - Werner - 12-13-2012 11:10 PM

Hi,
we use T28p phones at 3CX V11

After having updated the T28p Firmware from 2.61.0.70 to 2.61.0.148 attended transfer does no more work as before.

With 2.61.0.70 we could dial the transfer destination by pressing the BLF key for that Destination, eg with:
- TRAN
- press BLF key
- speak with collegue
- transfer call to collegue with TRAN

After updating to 2.61.0.148 pressing the BLF key results in a blind transfer; only if we dial the destination # by hand on the decimal block we can make a attended transfer.

My collegues don't like this new behaviour because almost always they need an attended transfer.

How can I configure the T28p wit FW 2.61.0.148 to do an attended transfer when dialing the destination with BLF key ?

Any hint/help is highly appreciated; thanks in advance

Werner

RE: No attended transfer with BLF key after firmware update - rlsabin - 12-14-2012 02:57 AM

(12-13-2012 11:10 PM)Werner Wrote:  Hi,

After having updated the T28p Firmware from 2.61.0.70 to 2.61.0.148 attended transfer does no more work as before.

With 2.61.0.70 we could dial the transfer destination by pressing the BLF key for that Destination, eg with:
- TRAN
- press BLF key
- speak with collegue

After updating to 2.61.0.148 pressing the BLF key results in a blind transfer; only if we dial the destination # by hand on the decimal block we can make a attended transfer.

My collegues don't like this new behaviour because almost always they need an attended transfer.

How can I configure the T28p wit FW 2.61.0.148 to do an attended transfer when dialing the destination with BLF key ?

Werner
Werner
With the 2.70.xx software there is a new field under Phone> Features> Transfer settings. That lets you specify what the transfer mode
on a DSS key is Blind, Attended or New Call. But I was under the impression that prior to the release of 2.70.xx that all transfers via the DSS key were attended transfer. Maybe you could try the 2.70.xx software and see if you can resolve the issue that way.

Rick

RE: No attended transfer with BLF key after firmware update - Werner - 12-14-2012 03:34 PM

Hi Rick,

thanks for your post.

3CX seems to not yet Support FW 2.70, so I can't do that.

In 2.61.0.148 in Phone, Features I found an Option "DsskeyBlindTran" which was formerly activated and I have switched to "Deactivated". But this didn't change the behaviour as expected : If one pressed the BLF/DSS key then a blind transfer is done even if DsskeyBlindTran is deactivated !?

What's the name of the option you mentioned in FW 2.70 ?

Werner

RE: No attended transfer with BLF key after firmware update - MC VoIPoint - 12-14-2012 09:58 PM

(12-14-2012 03:34 PM)Werner Wrote:  Hi Rick,

thanks for your post.

3CX seems to not yet Support FW 2.70, so I can't do that.

In 2.61.0.148 in Phone, Features I found an Option "DsskeyBlindTran" which was formerly activated and I have switched to "Deactivated". But this didn't change the behaviour as expected : If one pressed the BLF/DSS key then a blind transfer is done even if DsskeyBlindTran is deactivated !?

What's the name of the option you mentioned in FW 2.70 ?

Werner

The option is "Transfer Mode via DSSkey" but we are using various Yealink phones (T28 included) with 3CX and there is no problem with transfer. Which functionalities lack support?

Michal

RE: No attended transfer with BLF key after firmware update - Werner - 12-14-2012 11:28 PM

Hi Michal,

thanks for your info.

"Which functionalities lack support?" :

In my 3CX System Management Console v11.0.27588.780 (=3CX V11 SP2), Settings, 3CX Phone System Updates, Phone Provisioning Updates
there is an entry "Yealink T2X (FW X.61.0.148)", but no entry for Yealink T2X with FW 2.70

Do you successfully use 3CX V11 with Yealink T2X FW 2.70 and autoprovisioning works correctly ?

RE: No attended transfer with BLF key after firmware update - Flora_Yealink - 12-18-2012 07:24 PM

(12-13-2012 11:10 PM)Werner Wrote:  Hi,

- TRAN
- press BLF key
- speak with collegue

Werner

Hi Werner,
The reason why the phone only make the blind transfer but not attended transfer is because the parameter "Transfer Mode via DSSkey" is configured with " Blind Transfer" as default .
So if you want the phone to support attended transfer ,please configure the parameter "Transfer Mode via DSSkey" with "Attended Transfer".
the path is :
Go to Phone->Feature page.

Best Regards!

RE: No attended transfer with BLF key after firmware update - Flora_Yealink - 12-18-2012 07:29 PM

(12-14-2012 11:28 PM)Werner Wrote:  Hi Michal,

thanks for your info.

"Which functionalities lack support?" :

In my 3CX System Management Console v11.0.27588.780 (=3CX V11 SP2), Settings, 3CX Phone System Updates, Phone Provisioning Updates
there is an entry "Yealink T2X (FW X.61.0.148)", but no entry for Yealink T2X with FW 2.70

Do you successfully use 3CX V11 with Yealink T2X FW 2.70 and autoprovisioning works correctly ?

Hi ,
Yealink released commercial firmware V70 version, and now 3CX is testing the version now, if everything goes well, the V70 will be published in 3CX within next week.
At the time, you can use the 3CX V11 with Yealink V70 and auto provisioning , it will work correctly .

Best Regards!

RE: No attended transfer with BLF key after firmware update - Werner - 12-18-2012 07:38 PM

Hi Flora,

thanks for your help.

But in FW 2.61.0.148 I can't find an Option "Transfer Mode via DSSkey" on that web UI page.
I tried Setting Option "DsskeyBlindTran" from "enabled" to "disabled", but that didn't help.

What's the correct name of the corresponding Option in FW 2.61.0.148 ?

Regards

Werner

Hi Flora,

I saw your 2nd post after writing my last post ..
I'll give Firmware V70 a try when it is published for 3CX next week.

Thanks again.

Werner

RE: No attended transfer with BLF key after firmware update - Flora_Yealink - 12-18-2012 08:27 PM

(12-18-2012 07:38 PM)Werner Wrote:  Hi Flora,

thanks for your help.

But in FW 2.61.0.148 I can't find an Option "Transfer Mode via DSSkey" on that web UI page.
I tried Setting Option "DsskeyBlindTran" from "enabled" to "disabled", but that didn't help.

What's the correct name of the corresponding Option in FW 2.61.0.148 ?

Regards

Werner

Hi Flora,

I saw your 2nd post after writing my last post ..
I'll give Firmware V70 a try when it is published for 3CX next week.

Thanks again.

Werner

Hi Werner,

With the 2.61.0.148 version, you can find the parameter under below path :
Login the web UI as admin,
Go to Phone ->Features page
then you can find the parameter " Transfer Mode via DSSkey" , it is the penultimate parameter.

Best Regards!

RE: No attended transfer with BLF key after firmware update - Werner - 12-18-2012 09:13 PM

Hi Flora,

yes, you are right !

I did not find this param because it was not correctly displayed on my pc, until I pressed F5 in my browser to reload the page.
I guess the reason is that I formerly had administered the same phones with the old Firmware installed, which does not have that param.

Thanks

Werner