Yealink Forums
NTP not working - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: NTP not working (/showthread.php?tid=137)

NTP not working - agustina - 12-13-2012 02:18 AM

Hello, I have set the NTP server option to a NTP Server and it doesn´t sinchronize with it, in a T20.
Also I would like to ask Uruguay DST, to be added in the Timezone options.

Thanks a lot!!

RE: NTP not working - Flora_Yealink - 12-13-2012 07:07 PM

(12-13-2012 02:18 AM)agustina Wrote:  Hello, I have set the NTP server option to a NTP Server and it doesn´t sinchronize with it, in a T20.
Also I would like to ask Uruguay DST, to be added in the Timezone options.

Thanks a lot!!

Hi agustina,
1. For the T20 don't synchronize with the NTP Sever, please help to filter the trace with NTP to check whether the server has response to the client request or not , or you can upload the trace to the forum.
2. For you want to add Uruguay DST to T20, could you please send me your address , than i will ask the related sales to help you ?

Best Regards!

RE: NTP not working - agustina - 12-17-2012 09:35 PM

Flora, did you receive my email?
I would like to know if adding the dst from Uruguay has a cost.
I would also know if is necesary to configure dst or with ntp time the dst is automatically set.
Thanks!

RE: NTP not working - Flora_Yealink - 12-18-2012 08:11 PM

(12-17-2012 09:35 PM)agustina Wrote:  Flora, did you receive my email?
I would like to know if adding the dst from Uruguay has a cost.
I would also know if is necesary to configure dst or with ntp time the dst is automatically set.
Thanks!

Hi agustina,
Sorry, i have not received your email yet.
If you want to add the Uruguay to the time zone , it will not has a cost, if you configure the DST in the Uruguay, once you chose the Uruguay as the time zone, the DST will be automatically set.

Also you can add the time zone and DST to the AutoDST.xml by auto provision yourself.
<DST szTime="-3" szZone="Uruguay" iType="0" szStart="10/7/2" szEnd="3/4/2" szOffset="60"/>

it means the time zone name is Uruguay, the DST begin 2:00 AM,Octber 7th end with 2:00AM, March 4th.
i have added the auto provision file , AutoDST.xml and the auto provision guide to the below ftp for your reference.
ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink.com/DST.rar

Best Regards!

RE: NTP not working - agustina - 01-02-2013 08:05 PM

Thanks a lot!