Yealink Forums
Problem firmware upgrade - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Problem firmware upgrade (/showthread.php?tid=136)

Pages: 1 2

Problem firmware upgrade - friends77 - 12-12-2012 11:15 PM

Hi,
i upgrande my firmware on t32g from yalink.co.uk but when reboot appear an error "same rom etc etc" and appear that is possible upgrade only from web...

i from yealink.com dowload the latest firmware but i can't fix the firmware appear alwayes the message that from website is possible to upgrade..

how i can reset the firwarmare witha stable? or remove the other?

now the phone doesn't work...

please help me i didn't found a guide for reflash the firmware

best

RE: Problem firmware upgrade - MC VoIPoint - 12-12-2012 11:50 PM

Hi,

you can do safe mode update. You can enter this mode by holding SPEAKER button while powering on the phone. And you need TFTP server to provide firmware to the phone.

I hope this will help

RE: Problem firmware upgrade - Mauro - 12-17-2012 04:57 PM

Flora, the forum parses the "dot" at the end of the line as part of the URL, thus the link is not working.

RE: Problem firmware upgrade - nstgroup - 03-15-2014 03:27 AM

Hi, When I update the phone (SIP T28P) fail. I try to enter in safe mode (holding speaker botton) but the phone doesn't enter. Other method to recovery the phone? THanks

RE: Problem firmware upgrade - CWR - 03-15-2014 03:50 AM

did the document link here not provide any options?

RE: Problem firmware upgrade - nstgroup - 03-15-2014 04:01 AM

(03-15-2014 03:50 AM)craigreilly Wrote:  did the document link here not provide any options?

No, I try the document on other phone and work perfectly, but on that SIP T28P I can't enter.... Exist other method to enter on safe mode???

Thanks!

RE: Problem firmware upgrade - rlsabin - 03-15-2014 04:21 AM

When you are trying to boot the phone into recovery mode are you holding the speaker button down while you power up the phone? This is what is required. Simply holding down the speaker button will not cause the phone to go into recovery mode.

RE: Problem firmware upgrade - nstgroup - 03-15-2014 04:46 AM

(03-15-2014 04:21 AM)rlsabin Wrote:  When you are trying to boot the phone into recovery mode are you holding the speaker button down while you power up the phone? This is what is required. Simply holding down the speaker button will not cause the phone to go into recovery mode.

I know, I holding the speaker button while the phone power on. I try with other phone, and I see the safe mode, but in this phone I can't. That is the upgrade fail on some point.

RE: Problem firmware upgrade - CWR - 03-15-2014 05:14 AM

oh 2 phones now... i would say the first one needs some factory support. speak to your rep that you bought the phones from. They will probably need to do a warranty exchange.

RE: Problem firmware upgrade - nstgroup - 03-17-2014 08:00 PM

(03-15-2014 05:14 AM)craigreilly Wrote:  oh 2 phones now... i would say the first one needs some factory support. speak to your rep that you bought the phones from. They will probably need to do a warranty exchange.

Thanks, I will contact Factory Support.

Thanks again