Yealink Forums
T28P Not Showing Voice Message Notifications anymore - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: T28P Not Showing Voice Message Notifications anymore (/showthread.php?tid=13471)

T28P Not Showing Voice Message Notifications anymore - mazuno13 - 03-21-2016 10:24 PM

Somewhere in the last few firmware updates our T28P phones won't keep the Voice Message notifications on. The message icon on the screen and the blinking message light on the phone. Both come on when a new voice message arrives, but do not stay on for very long and only come back on when a new voice message arrives.

We are using a Barracuda phone server and Barracuda has tried to correct the feature , but has not been able to get it working again

Is there anything we can do?

Thanks

RE: T28P Not Showing Voice Message Notifications anymore - Klaus_Yealink - 03-22-2016 05:36 AM

Firstly,please ensure the "Display Voice Mail Popup" option is enable.

path:Features>>Notification Popups

secondly,if the above configure is ok,please try to reset the phone,then test again.

BR

klaus

RE: T28P Not Showing Voice Message Notifications anymore - mazuno13 - 03-24-2016 11:16 PM

Settings are correct.
I have tried factory resets and Barracuda has tried various config changes, but no luck still.
I clear my voicemail then reset to factory then leave a test voicemail and the notifications only stay on for 10 to 20 minutes

We have about 70 of these T28P phones and noone's voicemail notifications stay on for more than 10 or 20 minutes.
And they (VM notifications) randomly come on once in a while showing a notification for a voicemail from weeks ago that never got checked

RE: T28P Not Showing Voice Message Notifications anymore - mazuno13 - 04-07-2016 02:59 AM

Fixed (sort of)

We worked with Barracuda to just go back to a previous firmware for our T28P phones when the voicemail notifications worked. Now they work again.
Barracuda tried many changes to see if the VM notifications would work with the newer phone firmware, but we finally had to give up.