Yealink Forums
PNP Provisioning - Looking for expert guidance - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Auto Provisioning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: PNP Provisioning - Looking for expert guidance (/showthread.php?tid=1344)

PNP Provisioning - Looking for expert guidance - corrado.mella - 03-01-2014 10:35 AM

Hi,

I have been successfully provisioning Yealink phones using the DHCP option 66 method for a while now, but in this specific instance I can't change the DHCP server settings to send the option, and cannot alter the network paradigm. My 2nd best option is the PnP method.

Today I have been trying unsuccessfully for half a day to get my T32G to autoprovision with the SIP SUBSCRIBE.
The phone doesn't react to the NOTIFY message with the URI pointing to the TFTP server.

I have a python script that I think works correctly:
- Receives the SIP SUBSCRIBE message from the T32G
- Parses the input and extracts the required parameters
- Prepares and sends the OK 200 reply
- Prepares and sends the SIP NOTIFY message to the Phone

The message is sent - I can see the server sending it with tcpdump - but I'm not sure the phone receives it.
What do I have to look for in the phone's syslog to see if the message is received and accepted by the phone?

Phone: Yealink T32G
Region: UK
FW version: 32.70.23.9

Help please...

RE: PNP Provisioning - Looking for expert guidance - Yealink Support - 03-03-2014 08:49 PM

Hi corrado.mella,

Can you ask YUK for help?

RE: PNP Provisioning - Looking for expert guidance - corrado.mella - 03-05-2014 03:54 AM

(03-03-2014 08:49 PM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Hi corrado.mella,

Can you ask YUK for help?

Of course I can, I thought you could help too.
Confused

RE: PNP Provisioning - Looking for expert guidance - Yealink Support - 03-05-2014 11:06 AM

Hi corrado.mella,

Do you enable PNP in phone? You can supply me the config.bin and trace that i can troubleshoot.
How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace

RE: PNP Provisioning - Looking for expert guidance - Gilb - 08-04-2015 04:03 AM

How to create SIP NOTIFY message to all devices to do autoProvision proccess now.
Thanks...

RE: PNP Provisioning - Looking for expert guidance - complex1 - 08-04-2015 05:46 PM

(08-04-2015 04:03 AM)Gilb Wrote:  How to create SIP NOTIFY message to all devices to do autoProvision proccess now.
Thanks...

Have you read and understand the Auto Provisioning Guide:
Yealink_SIP-T2 Series_T19(P) E2_T4 Series_IP_Phones_Auto_Provisioning_Guide_V80_60.pdf

http://support.yealink.com/documentFront/forwardToDocumentDetailPage?documentId=2