Yealink Forums
Multiple SIP registrations on separate line keys not consistent - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Multiple SIP registrations on separate line keys not consistent (/showthread.php?tid=1301)

Multiple SIP registrations on separate line keys not consistent - neurosys - 02-22-2014 04:36 AM

Example:

If three line keys are SIP1, 3 are SIP2, if user chooses line key regged to SIP2, it will occasionally dial out on SIP1. Are you aware of this issue and is there a ticket that can be submitted for a patch or update firmware?

T28 running fw version 2.72.0.25

-mark

RE: Multiple SIP registrations on separate line keys not consistent - Yealink Support - 02-24-2014 01:54 PM

Hi mark,

Do you mean some times your T28P will dial out on SIP1 although you have chose SIP2?
We didn't encount this issue before.
In order to do more troubleshootings, please supply me syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap. 1. Before you export the syslog, please set syslog level as 6, and reboot the phone
2. then enter the webpage, find the pcap feature, click Start ,and reproduce the issue, then click Stop, and export the pcap, syslog, config.bin to us.
(About where to export these files, please refer to attached screenshots.)
These three files are very important to us, hope you can kindly understand.

RE: Multiple SIP registrations on separate line keys not consistent - neurosys - 02-25-2014 09:04 PM

Ok great. Where should I return these logs. For security reasons I don't think i should attach them here Smile

RE: Multiple SIP registrations on separate line keys not consistent - Yealink Support - 03-04-2014 02:23 PM

Hi neurosys,

Can you sent me a link to download vai private message ?