Yealink Forums
Yealink phone will not transfer to Voicemail - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Yealink phone will not transfer to Voicemail (/showthread.php?tid=12978)

Yealink phone will not transfer to Voicemail - grunenf - 02-27-2016 12:33 AM

Hi everyone,

I have a test phone a T23G phone that is working 90%. We did get a test phone as I'm looking to replace about 80 phones with this, if it works.

I can get the phone registered to Cisco CUCM 9.1.2. It will dial voicemail; it will make and receive calls. A Few things it will not do blind transfer calls (I can do this function from the phone system), or when calling someone (internal) will not go to their voicemail on no answer. If I dial out and back in this does work. A blind transfer (Call Forward All) seems to provide me with an error (Your call cannot be completed as dialed). All the other phones I have are working fine for this We have primarily Cisco Phones. I do have some Polycom phones that are working fine as well.

I am also going to try a TAC case, but I'm thinking Cisco is going to tell me it is the fault of the phone.

Thanks

RE: Yealink phone will not transfer to Voicemail - James_Yealink - 02-27-2016 05:31 AM

Hello,

It seems like a compatibility issue.
Can you plesae get a pcap trace and level 6 syslog so we can check what happen.

Go to phone web interface-> Setting-> Configuration, start pcap feature and set the syslog to level 6, then reproduce the issue and export the two files to us.

It's better if you can provide a trace of Cisco phones, then we can do a comparision

Regards,
James