Yealink Forums
About Yealink forums - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: About Yealink forums (/showthread.php?tid=129)

About Yealink forums - Mauro - 12-07-2012 11:57 PM

About Yealink forums, I'd like to suggest two things:
1 - Please fix forum behavior with Mozilla Thunderbird Firefox, where automatic tags (pressing icons like B, I, U over the editing window) do not work correctly.
2 - Find a way to identify posts from Yealink staff members (e.g. using a common signature, or customizing the text and number of stars below their names in their posts)... This way, it would be easier for the users to tell apart "official" Yealink responses from simply other Yealink users who try what they can to help them (but that may do mistakes).

Best regards.

RE: About Yealink forums - Flora_Yealink - 12-08-2012 11:34 AM

(12-07-2012 11:57 PM)Mauro Wrote:  About Yealink forums, I'd like to suggest two things:
1 - Please fix forum behavior with Mozilla Thunderbird, where automatic tags (pressing icons like B, I, U over the editing window) do not work correctly.
2 - Find a way to identify posts from Yealink staff members (e.g. using a common signature, or customizing the text and number of stars below their names in their posts)... This way, it would be easier for the users to tell apart "official" Yealink responses from simply other Yealink users who try what they can to help them (but that may do mistakes).

Best regards.

Hi Mauro ,
Thanks for your good suggestions.
For the suggestion 1, i have forward it to the administrator , and he will investigate it .
For the suggestion 2, thanks, we will use a signature to identify the posts from Yealink staff members.

Best Regards!

RE: About Yealink forums - Mauro - 12-10-2012 05:34 PM

Errata Corridge: I meant "Mozilla Firefox" (web browser), not "Mozilla Thunderbird" (email client), obviously. Smile

RE: About Yealink forums - Flora_Yealink - 12-11-2012 07:54 PM

(12-10-2012 05:34 PM)Mauro Wrote:  Errata Corridge: I meant "Mozilla Firefox" (web browser), not "Mozilla Thunderbird" (email client), obviously. Smile

hi Mauro ,
OK, thanks.
Best Regards!