Yealink Forums
Outbound call while original inbound caller on hold - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Outbound call while original inbound caller on hold (/showthread.php?tid=1279)

Outbound call while original inbound caller on hold - philpandco - 02-21-2014 02:39 AM

Hi folks

I'm using a SIP-T20P and I'm having a slight problem trying to do the following.

When somebody calls me, and I need to put them on hold, and make an outbound call while the original caller is still on hold, it's forcing me to use Line 2 to do this, which isn't active.

Is there a way of making a second call whilst a first call is on hold, using the same account?

I was able to do this using another brand of phone on the same SIP account, so I know it's supported by the server.

If anybody could help that would be great.

Thanks,

Ben @ Philp & Co

RE: Outbound call while original inbound caller on hold - CWR - 02-22-2014 03:14 AM

Can you not program the Line 2 button to actually use Account 1?
I have 3 buttons on my T38's all programmed to use Account 1 so user can make multiple calls and use the features of the PBX.

RE: Outbound call while original inbound caller on hold - philpandco - 02-22-2014 06:42 PM

Craig,

You hit the nail on the head with that one. I just had to programme the Line 2 Key to use Account 1.

Appreciate the help!

Ben