Yealink Forums
Call Pick Up Issues - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Call Pick Up Issues (/showthread.php?tid=12788)

Call Pick Up Issues - napposoporte - 02-16-2016 10:38 PM

Hi, I´m having trouble with the call pick up feature on Yealink T46G/T28 phones

Behavior is very similar to this thread Call Pick Up Issues on T20
For some reason broadworks sends "BYE" few seconds after sending "200 OK" with SDP, causing the phones to drop the call.

To make things weird, I tested with lattest non-broadsoft firmware on a T46G an the issue becomes more or less random (T28 won´t work no matter what firmware). I attached a Image with bow flows [attachment=1944], as you can see on left flow the call pick up feature works but on the left flow it fails, those test were made one after another

I have attached pcap, syslog and config.bin of a T46G ([attachment=1942]) this was using firmware recommended by Broadsoft Partner configuration guide and call pick up not working

I also attached pcap of same t46g with newer firmware on which call pick up features works randomly ([attachment=1943])

Thanks in advance

RE: Call Pick Up Issues - Karl_Yealink - 02-17-2016 02:10 PM

I will sumbit this issue to our R&D, our R&D will arrange all issue in Friday.
So I need to give you respond next week.

At the mean time, would you please tell me how many phones do you have?

RE: Call Pick Up Issues - napposoporte - 02-17-2016 09:09 PM

Thanks for anwsering.

We have like 160 Phones, mostly T28 and T46G

Kind Regards

RE: Call Pick Up Issues - Karl_Yealink - 02-18-2016 02:11 PM

Thank you for your info, any update, I will let you know.

RE: Call Pick Up Issues - Karl_Yealink - 02-24-2016 11:27 PM

There are something need to confirm with you.
1. Do you use the group pickup?
2. How do you know the lines have incoming call then you pickup the call?
3. It's possible that when you want to pickup the call, but there is no any incoming call?
4. Is there other phones can work normally?

(02-20-2016 05:03 PM)roxannegrodriguez Wrote:  It is possible to pickup a call being made to another phone. This can be done by dialing *6 and then the extension number of the phone you wish to pick up (i.e. *62004 dial). You can also pick up a call ringing on any phone in the same primary group as you, by simply dialing *6.
For this function, you need to contact with server provider for help.
It need to be supported in server side.

RE: Call Pick Up Issues - napposoporte - 02-26-2016 11:00 PM

1. Do you use the group pickup?
a: Yes, we tried Group Pickup and directed call pickup (FAC *97 and *98), though captures were made with group pickup only

2. How do you know the lines have incoming call then you pickup the call?
a: This was a test environment, so both phones are on same room next to each other.
We called from a cell phone to phone 1, when call was ringing then we issued feature access code for group pickup on phone 2 (*98), then phone 1 stops ringing and phone 2 seem to pickup the call but then drops it. The captures, logs we post correspond to phone 2 (t46g). We also tried to use another extension to make a call to phone 1 and try to pickup from phone 2 but result are the same, sometimes works and sometime doesn't

3. It's possible that when you want to pickup the call, but there is no any incoming call?
a: There was a call ringing on one of the phones, we started the call from a third phone, again this was made on a test environment.

4. Is there other phones can work normally?
A: So far we just tried with a samll number of T46 and T28, like 3 of each, on T28 call pickup won´t work (neither group pickup nor directed pickup), we also tried to use same line (voip) configured on another t46g and at that time call pickup always failed... so we think we must be missing something on phone configuration, we are just unable to determine was the issue

We are working with Broadsoft server admin

RE: Call Pick Up Issues - Karl_Yealink - 03-03-2016 10:12 AM

Thank you for your info, I will let our engineer know, any update, I will let you know.

RE: Call Pick Up Issues - Karl_Yealink - 03-04-2016 09:59 AM

Hi,

From the PCAP file, whatever the pick up succeed or not, the phone always send the same INVITE message to server.
So we guess that the problem cause by server side, would you check the issue in server side?