Yealink Forums
Call lost on transfer - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Call lost on transfer (/showthread.php?tid=127)

Call lost on transfer - Maria - 12-07-2012 05:34 PM

Dear all,

We have been having a problem with calls sometimes failing to transfer and I am trying to figure out is this is user error, key bounce, or something else.

Before, there were no problems with it and the recepcionist says that she does the same now.

We have noticed that it seems to happen only when the call is transferred from the Receptionist phone, so we do not know why...

Is there any information we can access to figure out what happened? (staus indicators to watch for etc.) I am looking for tips on troubleshooting.

Also is there any way to get a lost call back?

Thank you very much in advance.

RE: Call lost on transfer - VOIP - 12-07-2012 06:44 PM

(12-07-2012 05:34 PM)Maria Wrote:  Dear all,

We have been having a problem with calls sometimes failing to transfer and I am trying to figure out is this is user error, key bounce, or something else.

Before, there were no problems with it and the recepcionist says that she does the same now.

We have noticed that it seems to happen only when the call is transferred from the Receptionist phone, so we do not know why...

Is there any information we can access to figure out what happened? (staus indicators to watch for etc.) I am looking for tips on troubleshooting.

Also is there any way to get a lost call back?

Thank you very much in advance.

How is she transferring? Manually? through a DSS key? Attended or non-attended?

RE: Call lost on transfer - Mauro - 12-07-2012 07:54 PM

(12-07-2012 06:44 PM)VOIP Wrote:  How is she transferring? Manually? through a DSS key? Attended or non-attended?
I would also ask:
- Is she using the phone's transfer feature, or a transfer code of the PBX?
- What's the exact sequence of keys she is pressing? Transfer mode is different if you follow the destination number with "tran" key again or with "ok" or "#".
- What's her phone model and firmware version?

RE: Call lost on transfer - Maria - 12-07-2012 11:47 PM

Thank you very much. Finally it was a problem of configuration, which has been solved now.

Best regards

RE: Call lost on transfer - Malafaia - 08-08-2013 02:54 AM

Can you say what was the problem, because I have a similar problem in a client.

Thanks.