Yealink Forums
T48G - Call park orbit not displaying on phone - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48G - Call park orbit not displaying on phone (/showthread.php?tid=12391)

T48G - Call park orbit not displaying on phone - total_communication - 02-04-2016 11:04 AM

Hi,
I'm testing out a T48G phone on an IP PBX. I have the call park function working but I do not get the information back as to where the PBX parked the call on the phone. This particular PBX sends the call park orbit number as a header in the NOTIFY SIPfrag packet after the call is parked. Is there a way for the T48G to read this header and display the park orbit number?
On a related note, this PBX manufacturer has some custom IP phones that are branded their own but are manufactured by Yealink. These custom phones can read this parked call header and display a textbox on the phone screen with the parked orbit number for the user to see.

Is there a way to setup the T48G to read this NOTIFY SIPfrag packet and present a similar text field?
Are there any APIs or tools that allow programmers to extend the functionality of the Yealink phones?

Total Comm

RE: T48G - Call park orbit not displaying on phone - Karl_Yealink - 02-18-2016 02:31 PM

I found you had sent eamil to our support mail box, I will give you respond via email.