Yealink Forums
Register Fail - Cisco Unified Communications Manager - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Register Fail - Cisco Unified Communications Manager (/showthread.php?tid=12361)

Register Fail - Cisco Unified Communications Manager - sirius - 02-02-2016 05:44 AM

I am trying to get the Yealink W52P to work with CUCM 10.5 by setting it up as a 3rd Party SIP phone but keep getting Register fail.

Has anyone here had any luck with getting this to work and if so have you got a quick How-to?

We are trying to avoid getting the Cisco wireless phones due to price and was hoping to get the Yealinks working as I have used them successfully with other systems.

RE: Register Fail - Cisco Unified Communications Manager - Karl_Yealink - 02-03-2016 12:49 AM

Is the account register fail? Or the handset can't register the base?
Please tell me more detail info.

RE: Register Fail - Cisco Unified Communications Manager - sirius - 02-03-2016 11:02 AM

Register Fail is on the Account Tab. Handset registers to the base fine.

I was hoping someone that has already done it might have a How-To as I am obviously doing something wrong.

RE: Register Fail - Cisco Unified Communications Manager - Bilal - 04-11-2018 06:44 AM

This first solution outlines one of the most common problems when introducing new devices to your Cisco Unified Communications Manager environment. Typically, this occurs with pre-used phones who retained the information of the previous CUCM