Yealink Forums
Paging to W52P from 3cx extension - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Paging to W52P from 3cx extension (/showthread.php?tid=1220)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Paging to W52P from 3cx extension - complex1 - 12-21-2014 04:38 AM

briandmiller Wrote:Are you saying that with v73 firmware paging to speaker of the W52P works from another extension via 3cx paging?
Yes, that's correct. Smile
I use various devices together such as Snom and Yealink without issues.

Please check:
Are the extensions (pager and pagee) in same extensions group? If not, please adjust
The caller must have at least these 2 rights enabled:
- Can see group members
- Can Intercom
The callee must have at least this right enabled:
- Show presence to group members

Hope this helps.

RE: Paging to W52P from 3cx extension - briandmiller - 12-21-2014 06:50 AM

I was just reviewing an earlier post in this thread and see where it states that for external intercom call to work to W52P the handset needs to be the only one registered to the base station. Perhaps that is why I am not able to get auto answer to my W52P from another 3cx deskphone extension. Is that the issue then. I need to have only one handset registered? Might be worth having a separate base station for each handset if I can achieve intercom auto answer which is one of the main thing my client requires. Internal intercom between handsets would not be sufficient.

RE: Paging to W52P from 3cx extension - briandmiller - 12-21-2014 09:35 PM

External paging to W52P TOTALLY works to multiple handsets on the same base station. My problem was resolved by updating the handsets to latest firmware. I needed to use the USB Flasher tool to upgrade them but now I can page any one of them on the same base station or several in a paging group. This is the feature I have been waiting for. Thank you Yealink and 3cx and contributors to this thread.Big Grin

RE: Paging to W52P from 3cx extension - Wilson_Yealink - 12-24-2014 10:25 AM

Nice to hear it can work now.

Thanks for your support to Yealink support.