Yealink Forums
T46G Set softkey to specific DID's - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: T46G Set softkey to specific DID's (/showthread.php?tid=12101)

T46G Set softkey to specific DID's - bocadelray - 01-15-2016 11:52 PM

Hi, is it possible to assign multiple softkeys to represent multiple did's? I have a 12 channel SIP service connecting to my freePBX server, what I would like to do is allow my T46G Yealink phone to register 1 account with my freePBX server, then assign softkeys to the specific did's for our inbound lines.

For example, if we have 3 separate lines/did's, our receptionist can pickup line 1, but also see that a call is ringing on line 2 or line 3.

RE: T46G Set softkey to specific DID's - Yealink_Michael - 01-16-2016 06:11 AM

hi

you can try setting as below :

[attachment=1907]

TKS & BR

Michael

RE: T46G Set softkey to specific DID's - bocadelray - 01-18-2016 09:37 PM

If I do this and pickup line 2 to dial out, will it pickup a specific DID assigned to Line 2? Or is it just first available open channel/DID?

I guess what I am getting at is I am looking to have a specific number/DID assigned to its own button. It is a private line that only select users will have. How can I be sure when that user hits the assigned line key, that it will only pickup that private line?

RE: T46G Set softkey to specific DID's - bocadelray - 01-22-2016 03:36 AM

I found that the setup I am looking for is not available on Asterisk systems no matter what SIP phone you have. It is called a 'key system'. The best way to replicate is to setup inbound lines as you've shown, and create Parking for inbound calls to be placed into. To make it easier to understand for legacy users, simply name each parking Line 1, Line 2, etc so when you want to have a person pickup that line, or you want to pick it up on another phone, you/they can simply dial and pickup the parked call. Found a great video resource explaining it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geaJpmpTsQM