Yealink Forums
T46G firmware upgrade causes problems - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46G firmware upgrade causes problems (/showthread.php?tid=12071)

T46G firmware upgrade causes problems - perthmobility - 01-13-2016 02:47 PM

I have upgraded to a Netgear R8000 router which caused my 3 x W52P and 1 x T46G to develop several problems. Firstly the T46G was no longer able to communicate with the W52P's, so we de-registered and re-registered the W52P's. Nothing changed.

Next I upgraded the T46G firmware to 28.80.0.70 and the W52P to 25.73 0.40, which I saw as the most recent versions, and now have even more problems.

I can not Transfer incoming calls from the T46 to the W52, the T46 indicates Recall if I try.. The caller is not disconnected but no transfer is made.

The display indicator lights on the T46 no longer show when a W52 is in use.

Is there any where I can download a "cheat sheet" of the correct setup? I should also say that the system had been working satisfactorily for the last 18 months until the router upgrade.

PS: I now have been advised that I may need to disable the "SIP ALG" on my Netgear R8000 router. Can anyone help on this point, please?

RE: T46G firmware upgrade causes problems - Karl_Yealink - 01-13-2016 03:21 PM

From your description, here are two problem of your phones.
1. Tranfer from T46 to W52P is unvalid.
2. The BLF can't work when T46G monitor the W52P.
Is it right? Is there other problem?

And here are something want to confirm with you.
1. If the tranfer from the W52P to T46G, can it work?
2. Sugget that you can reset the phone and test again. But you need to register again after reset.

If the issue still persist, please help us get the PCAP and syslog and config.bin files. We can check something from them.
You can get more info from the link: http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319 

Please help us to capture the files for two problem respective.
You can email the files to me(karl@yealink.com), if you don't want the files to be publiced.
Please add the link of the post in the email.

RE: T46G firmware upgrade causes problems - perthmobility - 01-14-2016 08:24 AM

Many thanks for your prompt response.

The problem originated after I upgraded my Netgear Router to a “Nighthawk X6 R8000”. I had more than 18 months excellent service from the T46G and W52P’s prior to that.

The problem has turned out to be the with the router and has been overcome as follows:

Open the Neatgear Dashboard from a web browser using the routers IP address, Username and Password.

Then go from the Home Page --> Advanced --> Setup --> WAN Setup --> NAT Filtering --> "Select/Check" Disable SIP ALG --> Apply (Router resets)

This came to with help from the Whirlpool Forum Community who provide excellent service and advice on many technical subjects including Yealink systems.

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2489990