Yealink Forums
T48G w/ FreePBX Endpoint Manager "Register Status Disabled" - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48G w/ FreePBX Endpoint Manager "Register Status Disabled" (/showthread.php?tid=12066)

T48G w/ FreePBX Endpoint Manager "Register Status Disabled" - haohmaru - 01-13-2016 03:54 AM

Hi All,

I'm trying to provision a T48G using FreePBX and Endpoint Manager.

The phone is getting the settings and configuration, but won't register.

For Account1, it just says: Register Status Disabled

Any ideas how to enable it?

RE: T48G w/ FreePBX Endpoint Manager "Register Status Disabled" - Yealink_Michael - 01-13-2016 05:54 AM

hi

please check if the below sentence is set correct on your cfg file :

account.1.enable = 1
// this parameter is set to configure whether to enable the account or not , value is 0 or 1 , 0 means disable while 1 means enable //

TKS & BR
Michael

RE: T48G w/ FreePBX Endpoint Manager "Register Status Disabled" - NunolAdmin - 04-26-2016 02:21 AM

(01-13-2016 03:54 AM)haohmaru Wrote:  Hi All,

I'm trying to provision a T48G using FreePBX and Endpoint Manager.

The phone is getting the settings and configuration, but won't register.

For Account1, it just says: Register Status Disabled

Any ideas how to enable it?

On the account under the "registering Status". Says "Line Active". Just change that to "Enabled".
Also I have found that "This phone" and some Linksys phones (SPA962) don't really like the "Long" password that is generated from Freepbx 12 on. I have found that I have had to shorten these to under 8 characters to get the phones to register. I still use the auto generated password, but just use the 1st 8 characters.

I don't really know why manufactures would put a "Maximum" character limit for any password field nowadays?

Try that and see what happens.