Yealink Forums
Can the Super Search URL use FTP? - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Can the Super Search URL use FTP? (/showthread.php?tid=1177)

Can the Super Search URL use FTP? - JamesK - 01-16-2014 04:11 AM

In the configuration file can i set this super_search.url = to be ftp://userid:password@ftplocation.com and have it work?

Also i have the T46G on the latest firmware and have not been able to get the favorites file to work.

<root_favorite_set>
<item id_name="localdirectory" display_name="Local Directory" priority="1" enable="1" />
<item id_name="history" display_name="History" priority="2" enable="0" />
<item id_name="networkcalllog" display_name="Network CallLog" priority="3" enable="0" />
<item id_name="remotedirectory" display_name="Remote Phone Book" priority="4" enable="1" />
<item id_name="ldap" display_name="LDAP" priority="5" enable="0" />
<item id_name="broadsoftdirectory" display_name="Broadsoft Directory" priority="6" enable="0" />
</root_favorite_set>

I am trying to get the remote directory enabled. I have a 1 there. I can see the file sending but nothing updates. what am i doing wrong here?

RE: Can the Super Search URL use FTP? - Yealink Support - 01-16-2014 09:32 AM

(01-16-2014 04:11 AM)JamesK Wrote:  In the configuration file can i set this super_search.url = to be ftp://userid:password@ftplocation.com and have it work?

Also i have the T46G on the latest firmware and have not been able to get the favorites file to work.

<root_favorite_set>
<item id_name="localdirectory" display_name="Local Directory" priority="1" enable="1" />
<item id_name="networkcalllog" display_name="Network CallLog" priority="3" enable="0" />
<item id_name="remotedirectory" display_name="Remote Phone Book" priority="4" enable="1" />
<item id_name="broadsoftdirectory" display_name="Broadsoft Directory" priority="6" enable="0" />
</root_favorite_set>

I am trying to get the remote directory enabled. I have a 1 there. I can see the file sending but nothing updates. what am i doing wrong here?
Hi JamesK,

I test your favorite files and using below syntax to auto provisioning.
Then it can work well in the latest version 28.72.0.1.
------------------------------------------------------------------
#!version:1.0.0.1
directory_setting.url = http://10.2.91.142:8080/favorite_setting.xml
super_search.url = ftp://userid:password@ftplocation.com/super_search.xml
Can you kindly test again?

RE: Can the Super Search URL use FTP? - JamesK - 01-16-2014 12:23 PM

(01-16-2014 09:32 AM)Yealink Support Wrote:  
(01-16-2014 04:11 AM)JamesK Wrote:  In the configuration file can i set this super_search.url = to be ftp://userid:password@ftplocation.com and have it work?

<root_favorite_set>
</root_favorite_set>

Hi JamesK,

I can retest but I will need to use ftp for both with userid and password phrased in. Will that work? And are both files needed or can I just use one or the other?

RE: Can the Super Search URL use FTP? - Yealink Support - 01-17-2014 03:14 PM

(01-16-2014 12:23 PM)JamesK Wrote:  
(01-16-2014 09:32 AM)Yealink Support Wrote:  

<root_favorite_set>
</root_favorite_set>

Hi JamesK,

I can retest but I will need to use ftp for both with userid and password phrased in. Will that work? And are both files needed or can I just use one or the other?
Hi JamesK,

You can use both ftp with userid and password for them.
It is up to you. Smile