Yealink Forums
Local directory and number with international code - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Local directory and number with international code (/showthread.php?tid=11577)

Local directory and number with international code - Poinger - 11-26-2015 04:15 AM

In my local dictionary all my telephone numbers have the international code in front of it. For example the german code +49.
One entry is for example: John Rambo +4917401020304
If John calls me, I can only see the number which is shown without the international code: 017401020304 and not the name. Only if I remove all the international codes in the dictionary the name is shown, too. Normaly every other telephone and mobile phone shows the name independent of with or without the international code. Is that not possible with Yealink phones? I use T48G and W52P.

RE: Local directory and number with international code - Yealink_Michael - 11-26-2015 06:18 PM

hi

may i know that why you need this feature?

as + will not used while calling out , so it is normal to use 00 or 0 instead

TKS & BR

Michael

RE: Local directory and number with international code - Lev.Shereshevsky - 06-20-2016 04:35 PM

It is quite common to have address books synchronized in Mobile Phone, Outlook and 3CX. In such a case numbers should be saved in international format with a + prefix.
At present when a 3CX client tries to call a number with international prefix, the "+" is simply stripped off and therefore the number can not be dialled properly.

RE: Local directory and number with international code - jmoore - 08-04-2016 06:33 PM

Hi,

Tenfold offers integration between Yealink and any CRM. They offer a features such as click to dial, automatic call logging, easy note taking and task creation, screen pops on inbound and outbound calls, new lead/contact creation when no matching records, support for cases/opportunities and advanced analytics on the backend. Hope that helps!

https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/yealink/