Yealink Forums
T46G 3CX DSSKyes - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46G 3CX DSSKyes (/showthread.php?tid=11376)

T46G 3CX DSSKyes - gstall - 11-10-2015 05:02 AM

What is the best practice for managing the DSSKeys on the Yealink T46G with 3CX PBX. If you want to have all phones have the same DSSKeys configured. I would like to automate this process if possible.

RE: T46G 3CX DSSKyes - James_Yealink - 11-10-2015 06:33 AM

Hello,

I think you can put the parameter in common.cfg(y000000000028.cfg) file then provision.
All T46G will download the common.cfg file when they do a privision.

Regards,

RE: T46G 3CX DSSKyes - tsukraw - 11-10-2015 07:59 AM

Do you know how to modify the templates on 3CX?
the DSS keys by default come from 3CX in the provisioning.
But that is annoying having to program the keys each time there is a new extension or such.

So we put the settings in the template file so all phones get the same button layout.

if you need help with this let me know.

RE: T46G 3CX DSSKyes - Chris708 - 11-10-2015 06:10 PM

(11-10-2015 07:59 AM)tsukraw Wrote:  Do you know how to modify the templates on 3CX?
the DSS keys by default come from 3CX in the provisioning.
But that is annoying having to program the keys each time there is a new extension or such.

So we put the settings in the template file so all phones get the same button layout.

if you need help with this let me know.

We also use the templates from (Coredial.com---using Asterisk) with the button layouts assigned in the template. We only use the Coredial's web portal for the line buttons. Once you learn the wording for the settings for the templates, it makes it easy to push out a change to many phones at once.

RE: T46G 3CX DSSKyes - gstall - 11-12-2015 02:19 AM

Thanks for the response. I have not modified a template before. I would appreciated any help you could provide. Thanks

RE: T46G 3CX DSSKyes - tsukraw - 11-12-2015 11:16 AM

Gstall,
Shoot me a Private Message with your email.

I'm normally very busy with work and all during the day but would be more then happy to help you out some evening with modifying the templates.

So shoot me a PM with your email and well see if we can catch up some evening if that works.