Yealink Forums
T48G (Lync) shows incorrect local contacts - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48G (Lync) shows incorrect local contacts (/showthread.php?tid=10987)

T48G (Lync) shows incorrect local contacts - deramik - 10-22-2015 11:56 PM

Hello

Yealink T48G with Lync fw shows incorrect contacts.
I create Contact in my Outlook (e.g. Name="Test", Phone="1234567").
Then I view this contact in MS Lync Client. It shows as "Test", but on phone screen it shows as "1234567".
Contacts from Lync server shows correct.
Why?
(FW 35.7.0.50)

RE: T48G (Lync) shows incorrect local contacts - Karl_Yealink - 10-23-2015 07:14 PM

Please upgrade to the firmware below and test agian.
Link: http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=1BE06FCA5F4C7A1D2A36D1A215816EC8BC94281F

RE: T48G (Lync) shows incorrect local contacts - abeggled - 10-24-2015 04:57 AM

I'm not demarik, but I've the same problem.
After upgrade to 35.7.0.56 there seems no change.
Just the number is displayed if you have a contact with phone number only that's added to your favorites or whatever group.
If you choose a contact with phone number and email or chat address you see the part before the @ as title, like peter.test if the stored email-address is peter.test@yourdomain.com. But there should the displayname presented like "Peter Test" in this example. Additionally if you have multiple entires (phone, email, etc.) you only see the email-address in the "vcard" displayed. There is no phone number which is IMHO the main purpose of a deskphone ;-).

You can't find local outlook contacts, if they where not added to a lync group like favorites, "other contacts" or custom groups from lync client before. If you select dial and type the name with the keyboard, there is no match for outlook contacts, only lync contacts.

RE: T48G (Lync) shows incorrect local contacts - Karl_Yealink - 10-24-2015 11:47 AM

Hi,

I had tested here, and there is my result.
1. The Yealink phone only support show the contacts from the PC Lync Client, and it will support show contacts from the outlook in next versin.
But T22 maybe haven't promote versinon in future.
2. The phone will show the contact's title in PC Lync Client, but if the title is like abx@xxxx.com, the phone will only show abc.

Do your phones show like my result?

RE: T48G (Lync) shows incorrect local contacts - abeggled - 10-26-2015 05:39 AM

Yes it does, then we have to wait for the next version to show and call outlook contacts.

RE: T48G (Lync) shows incorrect local contacts - abeggled - 10-29-2015 07:55 PM

Is there a timeline when a new version will arrive?

RE: T48G (Lync) shows incorrect local contacts - Karl_Yealink - 11-03-2015 09:22 AM

I'm not sure, may be next year, it's hard to say.