Yealink Forums
XML Object Key:off_hook do not longer work with firmware version 73 - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: XML Object Key:off_hook do not longer work with firmware version 73 (/showthread.php?tid=10817)

XML Object Key:off_hook do not longer work with firmware version 73 - ravensworld - 10-16-2015 09:05 PM

Hi guys,

with firmware version 72 it works fine, if I sending a
Quote:xml=<YealinkIPPhoneExecute Beep="no">
<ExecuteItem URI="Key:OFF_HOOK"/>
</YealinkIPPhoneExecute>
to accept an incoming call.

Now I tried it with firmware 73 and it did not work.
Does anything changed. I do not found some changes within the XML Object Docu.

Can you confirm that, or does the Key changed?

Thanks
Greetings

RE: XML Object Key:off_hook do not longer work with firmware version 73 - Yealink_Michael - 10-17-2015 11:52 AM

hi

for this issue, please make sure the remote control configuration is correct :

[attachment=1793]

RE: XML Object Key:off_hook do not longer work with firmware version 73 - ravensworld - 10-19-2015 03:28 PM

Re,

There was no value in there "Action URI Server IP".
Try to set it to "any" or "IP of the pbx". Both will not work

Other XML Key action are working!

Any other idea?

Greetings

RE: XML Object Key:off_hook do not longer work with firmware version 73 - ravensworld - 10-19-2015 08:46 PM

Re,

I tried out, to accept an incoming call via "KEY:OK". It does not work, too.
In generell the "KEY:OK" is working, but not if the yealink is ringing to accept the call.
Can I change the behaviour to accept commands during a ringing?

Greetings

RE: XML Object Key:off_hook do not longer work with firmware version 73 - ravensworld - 11-02-2015 10:32 PM

Hi guys,

No Clue?

Greetings

RE: XML Object Key:off_hook do not longer work with firmware version 73 - Yealink_Michael - 11-03-2015 11:46 PM

hi

the newest firmware of T4 series is x.80.0.70, would you please try to test in the newest firmware to see if the issue still exist ?

firmware download link :
http://support.yealink.com/documentFront/forwardToDocumentFrontDisplayPage

if the issue still exist in the V80 firmware after firmware upgrade and factory reset has been done, then please send the trace file and xml file to us, we will follow up .

for how to get them , please refer to the FAQ below:
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319

send all files to support@yealink.com it is 24 hours work email

TKS & BR

Michael

RE: XML Object Key:off_hook do not longer work with firmware version 73 - ravensworld - 11-04-2015 07:50 PM

Hi Michael,

same Problem with firmware 80.

Greetings

RE: XML Object Key:off_hook do not longer work with firmware version 73 - camouflageX - 04-07-2016 08:47 PM

Dear Yealink support,

we have also been bitten by this "bug". Even with the latest firmware 28.80.0.95 we can not use our CTI client. With the old firmware version 28.72.0.45 it is working fine. Unfortunately, we can not go back to the old version, because there are some bugs and features missing.

The CTI client is sending this POST request to the phone:
xml=<YealinkIPPhoneExecute Beep="yes">
<ExecuteItem URI="Key:OFF_HOOK"/>
</YealinkIPPhoneExecute>

Can you please help us?

Kind regards
Andreas