Yealink Forums
DSSKey cannot use a mixed of Blind and Attended transfer - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: DSSKey cannot use a mixed of Blind and Attended transfer (/showthread.php?tid=1022)

DSSKey cannot use a mixed of Blind and Attended transfer - braymond - 11-13-2013 12:07 PM

Hi,

I have a setup where my T2xP phones need to transfer incoming calls to a group of phones. But I also need to have a DSSKey doing a valet park.

I am using Freeswitch as my PBX.

If I set "Transfer Mode Via Dsskey" to Blind Transfer and I disable the other 4 options, the transfer to group works fine but the valet park will not properly work since I need to get the park lot ID back from Freeswitch.

With "Transfer Mode Via Dsskey" set to Attended Transfer, I get a mixture of conditions depending on how I set the other options. None properly works.

Here's what I wanted to accomplish:

1. Call come in and is answered by the operator
2. Operator hit the DSSKey of type Transfer with a group value
3. Freeswitch gets the transfer and bridge the group of phones. All the phones are ringing
4. Operator hangs up before someone answer

I am expecting the phones to continue ringing and the incoming caller to hear music on hold. The closest I could get by playing with the 4 other options is that only one phone remains in ringing state while the others stop ringing.

Do you have a combination that would work for my scenario?

Ideally, there should be a two type of Transfer: Blind and Attended insead of making it global for all DSSKey. It is limiting the functionality of the keys.

Thanks,
Benoit

RE: DSSKey cannot use a mixed of Blind and Attended transfer - Yealink Support - 12-02-2013 11:44 AM

Hi braymond,

"Ideally, there should be a two type of Transfer: Blind and Attended insead of making it global for all DSSKey."
I have submitted your request to our product department and they will make an evaluation of it.