Yealink Forums

Full Version: Difference between T19P and T19P-E2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I need some clarification with respect the differences between models T19P and T19P-E2.
On the Yealink web site I see that model T19P-E2 supports G.722 codec ( wideband ) while T19P doesn´t, but here in my country ( Peru ) Yealink distributors sell model T19P as one that supports G.722 and they don´t know anything about model T19P-E2.
Or just it´s needed to update the firmware in order that T19P supports G.722?

What´s the truth?
My initial reaction was that they updated the display on the T19-E2 (the E2 has a backlight, the original T19 did not). There could be other specs that have changed but since they kept the same model number it seems like it would be only a small adjustment. That's my observation anyway, I'm sure someone official can chime in with more details.
I am looking for the response to this inquiry. I need to write an essay with respect to it. Typically I write my essays from admission essay writing service, my friend found it and inform my teacher.My teacher ask me to write it alone. would anyone be able to offer me some assistance with pleasing.
Reference URL's