Yealink Forums

Full Version: Parking BLF - Disconnect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone having this issue Asterisk 1.8

Using a T46G .170 release (most published recent) we have two Park BLF keys labeled on our DSS. So line 4 and 5 on T46 will be "parkpos_1" and "parkpos_2". When a call is answered at the phone and I push PARK 1 - (parkpos_1) it does Park the call and the key remains red. I go ahead and from the same phone push PARK 1 again to reconnect the call. This also works...BUT if I push PARK 1 again to RE-PARK the Call on the same line (parkpos_1) a second time it immediatley drop the call. This does not do this on my T38 and Yealink support said they cannot re-create this. Now if push Park 2 instead of Park 1 it will re-park. Its only when you do the sequence twoce in a row.
Element we are experiencing the same issue on our T28p's we have sent syslog and pcap to Yealink they are supposed to be working on it.
Here is the thread
http://forum.yealink.com:81/forum/showth...hp?tid=886

Rick
Hi elementpbx,

I find that your issue of park has been solved in beta version 28.71.0.164. And you have created a ticket to our colleague.
She will help you out.
I got it. Thank you and after I tested it's working. Thank You!

We personally we use the T32, T38, T42 and T46 and have found same issue in all models.
Hi elementpbx,

Your issue seems thecompatibility problem. Flora will help you out.
Reference URL's