Yealink Forums

Full Version: Lost Ring Tones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my customers T46G phones lost the default ring tones. I think it was because the phone was powered off during the firmware update. I tried to reset to factory, but still no ring tones. Where can I get the default ring tones for the T46G?
When you say you have no ringtones, are you getting any ringtone when the phone is called?

Also, please check that the tones setting in SETTINGS > TONES is correctly set to your country and in the the RING menu, the ringtones are listed.
Thank you. I decided to simply upgrade the firmware, and the default ringtones were restored.
(10-01-2015 11:17 PM)keffa Wrote: [ -> ]When you say you have no ringtones, are you getting any ringtone when the phone is called?

Also, please check that the tones setting in SETTINGS > TONES is correctly set to your country and in the the RING menu, the ringtones are listed.

I need ringtone 6, for the t46g is anyone able to let me download it as a wav. file.
I need it so it will ring the same ringtone on my pc and my yealink phone ??
Any downloads or help will be very useful as I have no ringtone on my pc voip software yet !

Regards,
Chris
Direct soloutions IT services
Support engineer
Reference URL's