Yealink Forums

Full Version: LDAP picture attribute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Is it possible to get a contact picture from the openldap directory on the screen of my T46G when the contact is calling me?
Hi gekran,

Sorry, the openldap seems can not store a contact picture.
In OpenLDAP in the objectclass "inetOrgPerson" there is an attribute "jpegPhoto" where you can store pictures.
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LDAP-HOWTO/moreonldif.html
Thanks to mkeuter. Awesome!!
Sorry for my late reaction.
Thanks a lot mkeuter for your input.
Any news on this ? It seems that the phone do not recognize the jpegPhoto attribute (tested on T38G, maybe works on newer phones ?)
T46G/T48G can recoginize .jpg/.png/.bmp format.
(05-14-2014 03:24 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]T46G/T48G can recoginize .jpg/.png/.bmp format.

Can you clarify. Are you saying that it should pull the image from the LDAP server? I don't see any request going to the server for the jpegPhoto attribute from the phone - it would be great if it did!

C.
Hi habile,

In order to do more troubleshootings, please supply syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap and send to support@yealink.com or support.usa@yealink.com.
I don't know whether it is the firmware issue or others.

How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace
(06-04-2014 03:41 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi habile,

In order to do more troubleshootings, please supply syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap and send to support@yealink.com or [emailsupport.usa@yealink.com[/email].
I don't know whether it is the firmware issue or others.

How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace

Thanks, I did so but heard nothing Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's