Yealink Forums

Full Version: hacking calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think you have to set that particular phone into the default settings and then reprovisioning it.
Make sure below syntax is in the provisioning template.

#!version:1.0.0.1

#The x of the parameter "account.x.sip_trust_ctrl " ranges from 1 to max accounts.
account.x.sip_trust_ctrl = 1

#Enable or disable the phone to dial the IP address directly; 0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (default);
features.direct_ip_call_enable = 0
I try in 1 of my customer let see if works ?
Hi there,

I have a Yealink W52P, and I am received hacking calls. I have installed the newest firmware (25.73.0.40), but the options mentioned above don't appear in my menu. What can I do to get rid of those calls?

Best regards,

Christian
wilderbeest Wrote:I have installed the newest firmware (25.73.0.40), but the options mentioned above don't appear in my menu.
This is correct.
You have to provisioning the phone to set these parameters.
(07-11-2016 08:37 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]
wilderbeest Wrote:I have installed the newest firmware (25.73.0.40), but the options mentioned above don't appear in my menu.
This is correct.
You have to provisioning the phone to set these parameters.
So my phone can be hacked as standard. Shouldn't you have a firmware upgrade that disables that by default? Provisioning seems to be pretty complex, and I can't even find a sample file that I could easily modify.
Best regards,
Christian
Hi,

If you want to set these parameters then please copy the link below into the Provisioning Server URL and provisioning the phone. ( Phone > Auto Provision )
https://www.go-ccs.nl/downloads/y000000000025.cfg
(07-11-2016 10:02 PM)complex1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

If you want to set these parameters then please copy the link below into the Provisioning Server URL and provisioning the phone. ( Phone > Auto Provision )
https://www.go-ccs.nl/downloads/y000000000025.cfg
Hi Frank,

I've managed to configure a provisioning server, and to upload the data you provided to the phone. Thank you very much for your detailed help!

Best regards,

Christian

(12-12-2014 03:56 PM)Yealink_Wilson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ArthurDent,

Please try below steps:
1. Upgrade the firmware to the latest version(V73). You can get the firmware from below links:
V73 Beta2 Version Firmware And Release Notes of Version 73 Release

2.You can try to add below syntaxs to your cfg template(M7 template) and auto-provisioning it.
Code:
#!version:1.0.0.1
#The x of the parameter "account.x.sip_trust_ctrl " ranges from 1 to max accounts.
​#You need to confirm which line you used.
account.x.sip_trust_ctrl=1
When you want to enable this sip trust control for account 1, fill 1 to “account.1.sip_trust_ctrl”.
Then SIP messages from other servers will refuse by the phone.

If you don't know how to do auto provision, please click below link to download the file which including the video, CFG file and software.
siptru-autoprovision

thanks
I suggest that you make that a 1 by default, rather than enabling it in the standard configuration.

Best regards,

Christian
Quote:I suggest that you make that a 1 by default, rather than enabling it in the standard configuration.
Hi Christian,

Please keep in mind I’m not an employee of Yealink and have nothing to do with them. I’m just a reseller and happy user of Yealink Phones. Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's