Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call Partk RedX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me why when programming a call park button I get a Red X through the gear icon?

linekey.X.type=10

[attachment=1772]
Hi

That means you configure call park feature failed,so please check if you config this feature correctly?

klaus
(09-29-2015 05:59 AM)Yealink_Klaus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

That means you configure call park feature failed,so please check if you config this feature correctly?

klaus

How would I configure it incorrectly, feature code is 700 and when I press the button it parks the call to 701 as expected?
This happens for me also. My workaround is pretty simple, I just configure it as a transfer.

I'm not sure what is really expected to happen here though on the part of the phone? As the parking procedure is in effect, an attended transfer, what condition is the phone looking for to class it as being correctly set up?
(09-29-2015 06:10 AM)keffa Wrote: [ -> ]This happens for me also. My workaround is pretty simple, I just configure it as a transfer.

I'm not sure what is really expected to happen here though on the part of the phone? As the parking procedure is in effect, an attended transfer, what condition is the phone looking for to class it as being correctly set up?

And it looks like that did the trick!
When configuring as a speed dial the call gets parked however, it does not tell me the location that the call was parked. When using the call park button the system tells you the park location before disconnecting.
(10-02-2015 09:16 PM)gyegavian Wrote: [ -> ]When configuring as a speed dial the call gets parked however, it does not tell me the location that the call was parked. When using the call park button the system tells you the park location before disconnecting.

Don't set it as a speed dial, set it as a transfer in the option list.
Reference URL's