Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call Logs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I have 1 extension setup on 2 accounts, whenever there is a call received the call logs show 2 instances of the call. If I disable the call logs on the second account, then any missed calls received n the second line (while the user is on the phone) is not logged. Is there another/better way to set this up or enable the logs to only log one instance of the calls?
perhaps try using account 2 and 3 and not 1.... until they find the "bug" and squash it.
(10-16-2013 11:32 PM)CWurster Wrote: [ -> ]If I have 1 extension setup on 2 accounts, whenever there is a call received the call logs show 2 instances of the call. If I disable the call logs on the second account, then any missed calls received n the second line (while the user is on the phone) is not logged. Is there another/better way to set this up or enable the logs to only log one instance of the calls?

Is there a reason you are using two separate accounts instead of just putting the same account on two buttons? We have two buttons for the same extension and it is set up just using Account 1 for DSS keys 1 and 2. I might be misunderstanding you though.
Reference URL's