Yealink Forums

Full Version: Disable switching between logo and information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am trying to configure a logo on a T26P. Working so far, logo is being displayed. Problem is that it keeps showing for a few seconds, then the screen shows the account details again, then the logo ... and so on.

Is there a possibility to set so the logo stays until you pick up or press a button or something ?

Thanks in advance,
Kai
Hi Kai,
Sorry currently we can't support it(stay logo), because of the LCD, but our T28 can support it.
Thanks.
Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Ok, then I will leave it up to our users for now if they mind the blinking or not.
Some of our customers complain about this, too. Any chance the switching could be disabled in a future .rom?

On the T20 GUI, you can blank out the Features>General Information>Text Logo field and set Use Logo to disabled. The phone display will stay at Line Label, as desired.
I can't figure out how to reproduce this with a config file. I can't set phone_setting.lcd_logo.text = to blank. I've tried quoting space with symbols ` `,' '," " but it displays the quote marks.
Hi jdackert,

Please test below syntax.
---------------------------------------
#!version:1.0.0.1
#0-Disabled, 1-Enabled
phone_setting.lcd_logo.mode = 0
---------------------------------------
Reference URL's