Yealink Forums

Full Version: pages of line buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Yealink T46G has three pages of line buttons, and we like this, it's a smart use of the same screen real estate. We just wish there were more pages.
Is is possible to add more pages via provisioning? Or can Yealink add this as a feature request for future firmware?
The ideal would be a selector to specify how many pages of line buttons we want. I assume that if the phone can already deal with three pages, it should not be hard to allow 4 more pages.
Theoretically, if this were possible, I could set up to 7 pages before the home screen would need to put the little green page numbers onto a 2nd label field.
Hi Engine411,

Currently T46G only can support 3 pages or 27 line line keys. You can consider purchasing the Yealink Expansion Module-EXP40 to have more pages to be used if you have more line keys needs. The reason why Yealink design the Expansion Module is to satisify some customers' needs if they need more line keys like you. We consider the 3 pages or 27 line keys can satisify most of customers' needs.

You can refer the following link for more details about EXP40.
http://www.yealink.com/SupportDownloadfi...5&flag=142

Thanks
Right, but the extension doesn't fit well on our tight user spaces. My point is that if the phone can support 3 pages, it may as well support more... Only 3 pages is like going halfway.
I also think that 5 or 6 pages is very possible, and should be seriously considered as a valid feature request. I had a hard enough time convincing the boss to buy almost 20 T46G's, now I need to tell him that we need 2000 bucks worth of extension modules?

Our old pbx phone system supported 200+ contacts on more pages than you could count, on a tiny little LCD screen. Come on Yealink, the excuse "We consider the 3 pages or 27 line keys can satisify most of customers' needs." is not taking ALL of your customers into consideration when it seems that it would be a straightforward fix with a firmware upgrade.
Reference URL's