Yealink Forums

Full Version: Phone software that works with Yealink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are looking for some Windows software that works with the Yealink phones. (We have T38G)

Ideally it would have features like;

Call history
Popup notifications of incoming call, with caller ID lookup
Outlook integration
Click to dial (the Yealink phone dials, like teletrigger)

Contacted Bria and they said it does not work with Yealink.

Any ideas please?
3cx is a windows software pbx that is compatible with the yealink phones and has a windows soft phone that controls the device.
Hi stroltz
yeah,you can use 3CX.It meets what you need.
I have downloaded the 3CX windows client, but it looks to require that you run a 3CX VOIP server system.

Not sure if I can use it with our simple setup with an external VOIP provider who has the sever and then the local Yealink phone?
No you would need to use the full package...
But - what about TeleTrigger? I am using that with my Yealinks.
There is a place for IP Security - you need to ensure the IP of the controller is there (ie local workstation... ) or any to allow all IP's.
Works fine on my T46 and should work fine on T38 as well as I can remote control both via webscripts.
Yes, we have tried TeleTrigger.

It works, but;

It doesn't do popups, or a call history.
Also we need it to be able to do an automated dialling plan. Most of the phone numbers we click on don't work as they are typed. It needs to be able to intelligently remove area and country codes from the front of numbers so they work when dialled locally.
thats a shame... here we can dial the area code for local numbers and it still goes thru.
I understand Teletrigger is coming out with a new version soon and it might include some of the features you need.
(10-04-2013 08:19 AM)stroltz Wrote: [ -> ]We are looking for some Windows software that works with the Yealink phones. (We have T38G)

Ideally it would have features like;

Call history
Popup notifications of incoming call, with caller ID lookup
Outlook integration
Click to dial (the Yealink phone dials, like teletrigger)

Contacted Bria and they said it does not work with Yealink.

Any ideas please?

Did you ever come across something that met your needs? I am looking for the same thing.
http://xtelsio.com/

Can work directly with Yealink handsets - regardless of the PBX they are connected to.
Thanks for your share.

Regards,
James
Reference URL's