Yealink Forums

Full Version: headphone auto answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Please advise with the following problem.

We set the Yealink T21-E2 to put the client voice on headset (headset prior =1 parameter).

If we take the call using Genesys Agent Desktop the client voice is placed on speaker.

On Yealink T28 we don’t had this problem.

Thanks.
Hello,

Can you please get a pcap trace and level 6 syslog on the T21_E2 and T28? We will check the differnece.
Go to phone web interface-> Setting-> Configuration, set syslog level to 6, start pcap trace, reproduce the issue and export them.

Regards,
James
Hello,

Attached you will find attached catches requested.

I did mention that catches two firmware versions (same phone) and the behavior is the same.
I will return with a catch for T28.

Thank you.
Hello,

I have exact same problem. The "Headset Prior" is enabled but even after a reboot the headset is not enabled unless I press the "Headset key", then the phone icon changes to headset icon and I can hear from the headset.

I have firmware T19P_E2-53.80.0.70.rom. I loaded prior firmware 53.80.0.60.rom and even the UK version T19P_E2-53.80.23.1 didn't help.

Barnabas.
Hello Administrator and all,

I download the configuration file config.bin of a T21P and a T19P-E2 and noticed the following configuration information:

[ Features ]
HeadsetPrior = 1

​[ General-Information ]
​HeadsetPrior = 0

Apparently if I press the "Headset" key manually it will make the headset active and even after a reboot it will keep the headset active. But if I enable it through the GUI interface in Features-> General Information -> Heaset Prior= enable, it won't do anything. Also if I set features.headset_prior= 1 in auto-provisioning the headset won't be active unless it is pressed manually. The good thing is that I need to enable the headset manually only once. It remembers this setting even after a reboot.

As you can see from the config.bin file, there are 2 different location in the firmware that need to be updated. Apparently we have access to only one.

Regards,
Barnabas
Hello Barnabas,

You must press headset key to make phone get into headset mode.
The headset Prior is just a configuraiton control headset behavior. Please check the explanation of the configuraiton:

If it is set to 1 (Enabled), the headset mode will not be deactivated until the user presses the HEADSET key again.
If it is set to 0 (Disabled), the headset mode can be deactivated by pressing the speakerphone key or the HEADSET key except the HANDSET key.

Regards,
James
Hi

I have the same problem with the T23P model, but not with the T22P model...

so, what is the solution??

many thanks
Reference URL's