Yealink Forums

Full Version: Wrong Dialed Numbers into call logs when using Caller ID Source: PAI-FROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

Model: T46
Firmware: 28.71.0.155

Internal Extension: 201
External Number: 0575123456
Dialed Number: 02987654

My Asterisk PBX is configured to pass PAI to the extension, and I configured my Yealink Phones to use "Caller ID Source: PAI-FROM".
That's works good!

Only a problem: when I call an external number, into my phone dialed logs, the dialed number become "CID:0575123456".

if I select the entry and press ok, I can see the following info:

Name: CID:0575123456
Number: 02987654

so, If I click Dial button the dialed number is right.

The only problem is the wrong number into call logs... can I change the Phone settings about this behavior?

Best regards
Hi Ugo,
You mean when you access to the history, you will see "CID:0575123456" in the "Dialed Calls", but when you press "Send" to dial out this number, the phone display "02987654" and this is the number you want to dial out?
It seems this is configured in your Asterisk PBX, could you check again? There's no such setting to configure this on the phone.
Thanks.
Hi,

yes, the number "02987654" is the number I want to dial, but it's wrongly saved into "Dialed Calls Logs" as "CID:0575123456".
that is, it's saved as:

Name: CID:0575123456
DID: 02987654

Asterisk honor this behavior because I'm using sendrpid=PAI (P-Asserted-Identity) (and trustrpid=yes).

"I think" the problem is on the phone, because "only" when I use "Caller ID Source: PAI-FROM" in "Account->Advanced" settings, the phone save the "Name" as "CID:0575123456" (and this problem occur only in Outgoing Calls).
This is only an aesthetic problem, because the DID is saved correctly.

I can't disable sendrpid=PAI into Asterisk because i loose a very important feature.

An eventually fix, could be a feature into the phone settings to "Ignore Caller Name when making outgong calls".

Thank you for the support.

Best Regards
Hi Ugo,
Could you provide PCAP trace, syslog(level 6) and config.bin file to us, so we can analyze how to solve the problem?
Before you export the syslog, please set log level as 6, and reboot the phone, then click Start,and reproduce the issue, then click Stop,and export the trace, syslog, config,bin to us.
(About where to export these files, please refer to attached screenshot.)
These three files are very important for us, hope you can kindly understand.
Thanks.
(10-11-2013 02:05 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ugo,
Could you provide PCAP trace, syslog(level 6) and config.bin file to us, so we can analyze how to solve the problem?
Before you export the syslog, please set log level as 6, and reboot the phone, then click Start,and reproduce the issue, then click Stop,and export the trace, syslog, config,bin to us.
(About where to export these files, please refer to attached screenshot.)
These three files are very important for us, hope you can kindly understand.
Thanks.

Sorry for the delay... I made the requested exports.

Where can I send the files? via email or PM?

Best Regards
Hi ugo.viti,

If you have a link that i can download your files, you can email me or PM me.
But if you don't , you can reply me with attchment.
Thanks.
Hi ugo,

Because your server send the 200 OK with a display name in P-Asserted-Identity: "CID:5322" <sip:2133@pbx.initzero.lan> .
In the PAI-FROM, phone will get the display name from your PAI、RPID.(CPSource=0). So you can see the display name CID:5322 in the history. If you want to change the display name, please change the header of P-Asserted-Identity.

If CPSource=1, all the display name of outgoing call will show the caller number, such as 2133. Can you accept this choice?
Hi,

thank you very much for the support.

This is the standard behavior of Asterisk 1.8 with PAI enabled (I must try this in Asterisk 11). However this is a useful feature, because I can see into yealink display what is my CID when calling an external number.

the CPSource=1 solution could be a temporary solution.

thank you for the info.

Best regards.

(11-20-2013 02:42 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ugo,

Because your server send the 200 OK with a display name in P-Asserted-Identity: "CID:0575250438" <sip:3488714731@pbx.initzero.lan> .
In the PAI-FROM, phone will get the display name from your PAI、RPID.(CPSource=0). So you can see the display name CID:0575250438 in the history. If you want to change the display name, please change the header of P-Asserted-Identity.

If CPSource=1, all the display name of outgoing call will show the caller number, such as 02987654. Can you accept this choice?
Hi ugo.viti,

Sorry for the inconvenience. If CPSource=1, all the display name of outgoing and coming calls will show the caller number, do you really want to change this setting?
I'm am having this same issue with my t28's. This makes it really difficult to find the correct number you wish to redial. This is a new issue I did not experience with the 2.61xxx firmware's. I can confirm this is happening with Asterisk 11 as well since this is the version I'm using.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's