Yealink Forums

Full Version: Wrong Dialed Numbers into call logs when using Caller ID Source: PAI-FROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi 1sae,

Do you choose other caller ID Source? Can you tell me which version that you don't encounter this issue before?
(12-11-2013 02:41 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi 1sae,

Do you choose other caller ID Source? Can you tell me which version that you don't encounter this issue before?

I've tried all the different caller ID source options. The version I didn't have issues with this were 2.61.0.80 and prior. I don't recall if I had this issue with 2.70.0.120 but I don't think I did.

This is the sequence of what's happening.

I dial a number and it shows correctly.
[attachment=506]

The call connects and the CID changes to my outgoing CID
[attachment=503]

I look at the call log and all my outgoing calls show my CID not the number dialed. (First two only the others are internal numbers)
[attachment=504]

The details of the call show my CID as the name, and the number dialed the Hotline number:
[attachment=505]
Hi 1sae,

In order to do troubleshooting, please supply me syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap.
Before you export the syslog, please set log level as 6, and reboot the phone, then click Start,and reproduce the issue, then click Stop,and export the trace, syslog, config,bin to us.
(About where to export these files, please refer to attached screenshot.)

These three files are very important for us, hope you can kindly understand.
(12-27-2013 04:51 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi 1sae,

In order to do troubleshooting, please supply me syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap.
Before you export the syslog, please set log level as 6, and reboot the phone, then click Start,and reproduce the issue, then click Stop,and export the trace, syslog, config,bin to us.

The requested files are attached. FYI the system wouldn't allow me to add a bin file so the extension was changed to txt.[attachment=524][attachment=525][attachment=526]
Hi 1sae,

Thanks for your file. I have submitted to our R&D. If any update, i will contact with you again. Smile
(12-28-2013 08:11 AM)1sae Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2013 04:51 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi 1sae,

The requested files are attached. FYI the system wouldn't allow me to add a bin file so the extension was changed to txt.

Hi 1sae,

Your problem is the same as ugo.viti.
Because your server send the 200 OK with a display name in P-Asserted-Identity: "CID:5322421" <sip:21335322@xx.xx.xxx> .
In the PAI-FROM, phone will get the display name from your PAI、RPID.(CPSource=0). So you can see the display name CID:5322421 in the history. If you want to change the display name, please change the header of P-Asserted-Identity from server.

If CPSource=1, all the display name of outgoing call will show the caller number, such as 2133. Can you accept this choice?
You can add below syntaxs in CFG file.
-----------------------------------------------
#!version:1.0.0.1
#X means the account number. It ranges from 1~6 for T28P.
account.X.cp_source = 1
-----------------------------------------------
Hi,

I'm looking for CPSource option into WEB GUI, but I'm unable to find it (I can set it only via provisioning right now?).

This option is configurable via "Account / Advanced tab"?

I can find only "Caller ID Source" from web gui.

Best Regards
Hi ugo.viti,

Yes. You can set it only via provisioning now.
Looking at this FreePBX thread http://www.freepbx.org/forum/general-hel...ller-phone this seems to be a FreePBX "feature." I was able to disable this feature on FreePBX by going to:

Quote:Advanced Settings -> Dialplan and Operational -> Set Display CallerID on Calling Phone to False
(05-10-2014 02:20 AM)nickpl Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at this FreePBX thread http://www.freepbx.org/forum/general-hel...ller-phone this seems to be a FreePBX "feature." I was able to disable this feature on FreePBX by going to:

Quote:Advanced Settings -> Dialplan and Operational -> Set Display CallerID on Calling Phone to False

I have this same issue on my T46g with FreePBX 12. I have changed FreePBX settings according to instructions above and it fixed the issue of outgoing call logs showing CallerID instead of dialed number. Thanks for the tip!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's