Yealink Forums

Full Version: Music On Hold Server ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the Yealink T45G phones we have want a MOH server SIP URI to play music on hold. That is great and everything, except that I cannot find a music on hold server ANYWHERE that provides this service. I've tried looking online for any type of service that can provide this and keep being told by the ones I find that they do not work that way.

Would somebody please let me know how they have the music on hold server setup and working? I am using Anveo for SIP and have hold music through the call flows, but I have no hold music for when a call is put on hold/transferred. I was hoping you could tie it into a streaming service but because the way the feature on the phones work with the protocol they are using it listens and talks through the protocol etc and will not allow that. So how do I setup something that works or what services has anyone found that work for the MOH?

Appreciate the help.
TekSIP can play user defined audio file if one party puts the call on hold. TekSIP is a SIP Registrar and SIP Proxy for Windows (http://www.kaplansoft.com/teksip/).
(10-01-2013 12:17 AM)Medryn Wrote: [ -> ]So the Yealink T45G phones we have want a MOH server SIP URI to play music on hold. That is great and everything, except that I cannot find a music on hold server ANYWHERE that provides this service. I've tried looking online for any type of service that can provide this and keep being told by the ones I find that they do not work that way.

Would somebody please let me know how they have the music on hold server setup and working? I am using Anveo for SIP and have hold music through the call flows, but I have no hold music for when a call is put on hold/transferred. I was hoping you could tie it into a streaming service but because the way the feature on the phones work with the protocol they are using it listens and talks through the protocol etc and will not allow that. So how do I setup something that works or what services has anyone found that work for the MOH?

Appreciate the help.

Under Account / Advanced / Music Server URI / (Add) sip:music@iptel.org
Reference URL's