Yealink Forums

Full Version: customize phone template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to customize the T46G template in my 3cx server. I'd like to have that template specify the programming for the 10 line keys, for the four programmable keys, for the 2 pages of soft keys (which use the line keys), and for the 40 buttons of the EXP40 extension.

Is there a document that describes the code needed in the template to, say, specify that line key #4 is a shared park key for Shared Park Slot 4? Another one would be a speed dial to a cell phone, and another would be an intercom button to an internal extension.

I'm also willing to pay to get this done if there's someone out there that does this type of work.
Have you looked at the 3cx template? It is in v12.
I am using it successfully to program at least the first page of buttons.
The hard thing to remember is that button 10 moves to page 2 if you have an 11th button... And so on.
I can probably help you out a bit here... For free.
Yeah, that's the one I'm attempting to customize. When you use the BLF buttons on the template in the 3cx console, BLF1 actually is the third line key, BLF2 is the 4th line key, etc. Plus, there is no intercom option in these settings.

I was hoping to be able to customize the stock template (making a copy of it, of course) so that all our custom buttons are in it. But I don't know the programming for these buttons.
some example

linekey.3.line = 0
linekey.3.value =
linekey.3.pickup_value =
linekey.3.type = 25
linekey.3.label = RECORD
linekey.3.extension =

linekey.4.line = 0
linekey.4.value = 239.0.0.1:50001
linekey.4.pickup_value =
linekey.4.type = 24
linekey.4.label = Page
linekey.4.extension =

linekey.6.line = 1
linekey.6.value = SP1
linekey.6.pickup_value =
linekey.6.type = 10
linekey.6.label = Park 1
linekey.6.extension =

linekey.10.line = %%Line%%
linekey.10.value = %%blf8%%
linekey.10.pickup_value =
linekey.10.type = %%DKtype%%
linekey.10.label = %%blffirstname8%% %%blflastname8%%
linekey.10.extension = %%PickupValue%%

Try these values:
#Valid types are: 0-N/A(default for memory key) 1-Conference 2-Forward 3-Transfer 4-Hold 5-DND 6-Redial 7-Call Return 8-SMS
# 9-Call Pickup 10-Call Park 11-DTMF 12-Voicemail 13-SpeedDial 14-Intercom 15-Line(default for line key) 16-BLF 17-URL
# 18-Group Listening 19-Public Hold 20-Private 21-Shared Line 22-XML Group 23-Group Pickup 24-Paging 25-Record 27-XML Browser
# 34-Hot Desking 35-URL Record 38-LDAP 39-BLF List 40-Prefix 41-Zero-Sp-Touch 42-ACD 45-Local Group 46-Broadsoft Group
Thank you.
What is a "custom XML file"?
#Before using these parameters, you should store the desired XML files to the provisioning server.
Hi Engine,
For example, when you want to configure xml browser or softkey layout or other features, you need to use our XML template to acheive these.
And you can find these XML template files from our manual:
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/T4X/GA/Aut...ioning.zip
Thanks.
we use it as an easy way via the phone for the operator phne to set Night or Weekend mode.
Can I have a softkey set to a BLF button?
Reference URL's