Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G BLF functionality not as expected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Yealink'ers!

I am testing BLF buttons on my new T46P. It does not seem to work as expected or like the older phones.

I expect when I call a state device, the BLF button will flash. When I press a BLF button that flashes or is in "ringing" state, it calls the number in the "Extension" field, so i may pickup the line.
This works on all T2x and T3x devices i have tested.

This is not the case on T46. The phone calles "Value+Extension" - both numbers concattenated togher.
This is not good, becuase I am then unable to pickup the call.

Can you please confirm this error and help fix it in the next firmware release?

Thank you.
Hi Martin,
On T46G, you just need to fill the pickup feature code in the extension, but no need to fill feature code+extenstion.
Thanks.
Alright, i see you like pictures better Smile

Here are some pictures of my situation.

My setup is similar to yours, however it fails as i described above.
Hi Martin,
Oh, so you want the phone to dial out 140*1 directly?
You are making a group pickup?
If yes, you can access to the phone webpage-Features-Call pickup
Then enabled group pickup, and fill the pickup code, as the attachment.
When there's incoming call on your monitor number, you can pickup the handset, and press Gpickup softkey to pickup the call.
Our V71 firmware is different from privious firmware.
You mentioned that T2X and T3X works well, i think you are using V60 or V61 firmware, if you upgrade to V70/V71 firmware, the behavior will the same as T46G.
Any misunderstanding please let us know, thanks.
I would just like to say thank you for your support. Activating Group Pickup solved my issue. It now works as it did with the older phones and firmwares.
Reference URL's