Yealink Forums

Full Version: T4x sound quality issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

Out Forum server is attacked rencently and some post are losted. Sorry for your inconvenience.
Since many customers feedback the T4x sound quality issue, I create a new thread about the problem.

If you experience the issue, please upgrade phone to latest V80 firmware and check whether it improve. If not, please let us know.

Thanks,
James
in addition , you can send the issue to support@yealink.com

TKS & BR

Michael
I was previously using 28.72.0.37 in my T46, which you posted for another user who also had problems with the sound quality.

I recently updated to 28.80.0.70. The sound quality was poor again with this update. So I had to go back the older version. I use a Plantronics headset and Vista amplifier with the phone.

I am puzzled why the sound quality should vary so much from version to version? With the latest firmware the audio has a muffled quality it is hard to explain.

Thanks, T46 Guy
(09-18-2015 09:43 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All,

Out Forum server is attacked rencently and some post are losted. Sorry for your inconvenience.
Since many customers feedback the T4x sound quality issue, I create a new thread about the problem.

If you experience the issue, please upgrade phone to latest V80 firmware and check whether it improve. If not, please let us know.

Thanks,
James

Hi James,
WE have 23 T41P phones in use at our customer site, they have a handset echo issue that causing a real problem on the end user handset. this does seem to be a known issue, is there a resolution to this. The hardware and software level is 36.0.0.0.0.0 and Firmware Version 36.72.23.3
Hardware Version 36.0.0.0.0.0.0

This is stopping us deploying the full solution.

Regards

Paul
Reference URL's