Yealink Forums

Full Version: BLF call pickup function T22P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am trying to configure BLF with the call pickup feature on a T22P phone. my current settings are Type: BLF, Value: 1000 Line: Line 1 Extension: **1000.

What settings am I missing? Also are the settings different for the T26P and T28P models? If so what are they?

Regards
Hi Moduleit,
Please refer to attached picture, you just need to fill the pick up feature code in the Extension.
For example, your feature code is *20*, just fill *20*, but no need to add extension.
Please try again. BTW, what's the firmware of your T22P?
Thanks, will give it a go. The firmware is 7.61.23.16. How do you find the feature code?
The feature code is provided by your service(PBX) provider, so please ask your service provider for the feature code.
Ok Thanks for that. Will test and post resuslts

The settings provided did not work. Also the provider say that I set the pick up code?
Hi Moduleit,
What's PBX are you using? And what's your pick up feature code?
You mean after you fill the feature code, you still can't pickup the call?
Hi,

We are with somebody called Babblevoice. We asked them for the feature code and they stated we created it in the control panel, this code doesn't work either.

Regards
Hi Moduleit,
The pickup feature code is provided by the PBX provider, every PBX have their own feature code for different feature.
Attached picture is a 3CX PBX configuration page, here you can see their PBX pickup feature code is *20*
So could you check your PBX provider provide you the correct feature code?
Thanks.
Hi,

This works now. The provider we are with don't set a feature code, instead when configuring the call rules you create it yourself which is weird. I am trying this now on a T28P but it doesn't seem to work. The attached screenshot shows the set up and the firmware is 2.70.23.1

Regards
Hi Moduleit,
Could you varify whether this feature works now or not work?
Do your PBX support pickup feature? They can't set pickup feature code? If PBX do not support this feature, you can't use this feature on the phone.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's