Yealink Forums

Full Version: Bugs in firmware v28.71.0.108
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are a couple of provisioning bugs in all the T46G firmwares (including 28.71.0.108) where certain provisioned values don't get picked up by the phone. The values are:

account.1.enable = 1

and

network.vlan.internet_port.enable = 1

Both of those values are disabled by default and when they're provisioned to be enabled, they get ignored. Both can be set manually, without issue, through the web GUI, however.
doesn't look like the sidetone option gets picked up either
(08-20-2013 06:42 AM)briankelly63 Wrote: [ -> ]doesn't look like the sidetone option gets picked up either

I set "voice.side_tone= -3" after "voice.headset_send" in the "Voice" section, then auto provision. It clearly works on my end. I placed the code under firmware 105 and it did carry over when upgraded to 108.
when I tried the latest firmware it didn't work for me. I had to restore my saved config before it would work. A number of quirky things seem to be related to the fact that I have a stored VPN configuration that even though its not enabled it seems to affect some settings.
Reference URL's