Yealink Forums

Full Version: How to change short tone on intercom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have some buttons programmed like *910 which is intercom to extension 10. On the receiving extension, there is only a very short beep/tone ("beep") to announce the intercom call to the receiving party. It's easy for the receiving party to miss hearing this tone because it's so short and can blend in with other sounds in the room. Is there a way to change this to something more distinctive, like, say, 3 beeps/tones ("beep-beep-beep"), or even to replace this tone with a custom ringtone?
Hi Engine,
Sorry currently we don't have such setting that can replace this tone.
This required to modify the firmware, if this request is urgent, you can contact our distributor to check with Yealink engineer.
Thanks.
(08-15-2013 10:13 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Engine,
Sorry currently we don't have such setting that can replace this tone.
This required to modify the firmware, if this request is urgent, you can contact our distributor to check with Yealink engineer.
Thanks.

Is there a feature request forum I can post this to?

Can you send me the website link for the Yealink distributor I can talk to?
Hi Engine,
Please let us know where(country and city) are you from, and where you buy the phone from, so we can introduce the corresponding distributor for you.
(08-16-2013 02:21 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Engine,
Please let us know where(country and city) are you from, and where you buy the phone from, so we can introduce the corresponding distributor for you.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA
Bought units from Voip Supply
Reference URL's