Yealink Forums

Full Version: Need higher speakerphone volume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a T46G in a high traffic area where the employees often use it on speakerphone, and they are saying this phone is noticeably quieter than our old Starplus phone, even with the volume up against the limit. Are there settings within the phone that I can experiment with to get higher volume from the speakerphone? TIA.
Hi Engine,
We will fix this issue in our next firmware, which will release at the end of this month.
We will let you know at that time.
Thanks.
Is there any update to this? I have installed the latest firmware (currently using 28.73.0.40) and the speakerphone volume is still quite low.
Hello Cbsmt,

You can press + Key to increase the speaker volume when in talking until to top limit. Of course, depends on the environment effect.

Thanks.

Regards,
Peter
"even with the volume up against the limit. Are there settings within the phone that I can experiment with to get higher volume from the speakerphone?"

Volume is all the way up, but the speaker is still quiet compared to other phones.
Reference URL's