Yealink Forums

Full Version: T2OP LCD Display Problem - Call forwarding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have the latest T20P with the latest firmware and we are using Elastix 2.04 with latest stable Asterisk. The problem we are facing is the following:

After a user enables call forwarding using the phone the display on the phone says call forwarding enable to xxxx number. Once the user disables call forwarding the display still says call forwarding enable even through it has been disabled.

There seems to be some sort of display update issue with the phones. The only way to remove the call forwarding enabled message on the screen is by power cycling the phones.

As mentioned I have the latest firmware on the phones (updated 1 month ago).

Shawn M.
Hi Shawn,
The display in screen is just want to remind you that there's some calls forwarded to number xxx, just like a missed call reminder. So you can go to History to check who called you before.
If you want to check whether enabled Forward or not, you can see the icon on the top of the screen, when the forward icon appear, it means you already enabled forward feature.
Thanks.
No, the problem I am talking about is when the call forwarding feature has been disabled the screen still says call forwarding enabled. The only way I can get the screen to revert to the normal display is by powering off the phone and then powering the phone back on. Then the screen returns to the normal prompt.

Otherwise after I disable the call forwarding feature from the phone the display screen still says call forwarding enabled.
Hi Shawn,
Do your screen display this?(as the attachment)
If yes, this display does not means that the forward is enabled, it just means there's some calls already forward to xxx.
The icon on the top of the screen shows FWD is enabled or disabled.
You can see the difference between attached pictures.
(The first picture is FWD-disabled, the second picture is FWD-enabled)
And when this display the screen, you can press OK button to see the information, and then this display will disappear.
Reference URL's