Yealink Forums

Full Version: BLF External Caller ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When configuring a DSS key for BLF and enabling the operator to answer an incoming call to the monitored line, is there a way for the operator to see the caller ID of the incoming call?

All we can get it to see is a visual alert that the monitored line is ringing, but no caller ID information is relayed.

Any help would be appreciated!
Hi VanRandon,
What's the firmware are you using?
You can upgrade to our V70 firmware x.70.0.140 in our website,
and then you can enable Visual Alert for BLF pickup and Audio Alert for BLF pickup,
then when there's incoming call on your monitor account, it will display caller id of incoming call.
Any test result please let us know.
Thanks.
(08-05-2013 05:21 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi VanRandon,
What's the firmware are you using?
You can upgrade to our V70 firmware x.70.0.140 in our website,
and then you can enable Visual Alert for BLF pickup and Audio Alert for BLF pickup,
then when there's incoming call on your monitor account, it will display caller id of incoming call.
Any test result please let us know.
Thanks.

We use the V70 firmware. We have enabled the Visual and Audio Alerts in Call Pickup. The visual alert displays the extension number but not the external incoming caller ID.

We have also adjusted the sendrpid settings on the PBX server without success. Any other suggestions?
Hi VanRandon,
When you just make a call(not using BLF/pickup), can it be display the caller ID?
(08-06-2013 01:47 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi VanRandon,
When you just make a call(not using BLF/pickup), can it be display the caller ID?

Yes. Incoming calls direct to the phone correctly display an external caller ID. Also, blind transfers correctly display the correct caller ID.
Hi VanRandon,
Let me submit to R&D to check whether we can achieve this. Any update will let you know ASAP.
(08-03-2013 09:16 AM)VanRandon Wrote: [ -> ]All we can get it to see is a visual alert that the monitored line is ringing, but no caller ID information is relayed.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi VanRandom

I experienced the same issue.

After some hours of "investigation", it was (for me) so easy as adding this line to sip_general_custom.conf (in Elastix) (or sip.conf in Asterisk):

notifycid=yes

Good luck.

PD: Other options I have:

sendrpid=pai -> For seeing original CID after call transfer
trustrpid=pai
notifyringing=yes
notifycid=yes
Thanks very much Anigwei.
Hi VanRandom,
Does the solution provided by Anigwei resolved your issue?
Any update please let us know, thanks.
Hi,

The solution provided by Anigwei is for asterisk. I'm having the same issue using a Broadsoft system.

Any thoughts?
I'm sorry to not have responded. I thought I had earlier...

The issue is that Asterisk 1.6 does not support this feature, and I believed it was addressed in 1.8. I switched the users to an Asterisk 11.3 box and it works perfectly.

It may be possible that Broadsoft, or at least the version the previous poster asked about, doesn't support this feature, either.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's