Yealink Forums

Full Version: Minor bugs in T46G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've found a couple of minor bugs in the firmware of the T46G that I thought I'd mention in the hope that they'll get fixed in the next release. I've tested these with firmware versions 28.71.0.81, 28.71.0.85 and 28.71.0.105 and found them to be present in all three versions:

1) Account label cannot contain an ampersand (&) when entering from the web interface. When you try to enter an ampersand in the label through the web GUI, you get a error which says "Invalid value!". You can however, enter the ampersand when provisioning the phone, but obviously, you cannot modify the account through the web GUI or you get the "Invalid value!" error.

2) If you have exactly 10 DSSKeys programmed and key #10 is a BLF, the light does not show status (either green or red).

3) When provisioning the phone, the option "voice_mail.number.1" appears to have no effect. This option appears to work correctly for all accounts other than account #1 (i.e. voice_mail.number.2 works correctly).
Hi Boolah,
1) Let me submit to our R&D to check.
2) Do you mean you configured Line Key 10 as BLF, the light does not work?(As attached picture shows) And other DSS key works well?
First please check whether you configure something in the second page, for example, you configured Line Key 11 as speed dial, in this case, the Line Key 10 will work as a switch button, so BLF will not work.
But if you didn't configure features in the second page(line key11), Line Key 10 works well.
And please check you disabled " LED Off in Idle" in the webpage-Features-Generally Information
3) Here i use 28.71.0.105, and use below parameters, and they works well:
-----------------------
#!version:1.0.0.1

voice_mail.number.1=*1
voice_mail.number.2=*2
-----------------------
So could you try again?
Thanks.
First the voice_mail.number.1 issue is resolved. I had two entries for the same voice_mail.number.1 in the same config file and the phone was using the last entry, so this is not a bug (just user error).

Regarding the BLF of DSS key 10, it's not quite as you describe. If you define (or don't define) DSS keys #1-9 (with whatever features you want) and define DSS key #10 to be a BLF key (with nothing defined for DSS keys 11-27 (i.e. Type "N/A")), then the BLF for key #10 does not show status. The key still works if you press it, but it will not show green/red status.

"LED off in Idle" is set to Disabled. All other BLF keys seem to work just fine.
Hi Boolah,
For DSS key issue, you can "Enable Page Tips", then it will show the green/red status.
After you enable this, if the light still not work, you can lift your handset and hang up and check again, or reboot.
Thanks.
(08-06-2013 11:14 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]For DSS key issue, you can "Enable Page Tips", then it will show the green/red status.

Thanks - that solved the problem.
Hi Boolah,
About the first question " Account label cannot contain an ampersand (&) when entering from the web interface "
We resolved this issue in below firmware, please check:
ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink.....0.108.rom
Thanks.
Confirmed. This is now working in firmware version 28.71.0.108
Reference URL's